• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 2018 Oyster Perpetual No Dates (White and Black Index Dials)

DARKEST

5/4/06
Always held of the fruity colours, as although the were lets say eyecatching and all, just never really struck right with my taste. plus the indicies on these are complete not just a silver stich which looked like a lazy attempt if you see what i mean?

Reactions: electric

Mick4004

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/16
Should hopefully be a super rep, all energy just going into perfecting a dial. However this is the rep game and there will always be something lol. Looking forward to seeing these. I’m leaning towards white.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
No Gen Sample = forget about black sunburst

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Hakai

11/6/18
Not sure if it will be that easy, looks like a sunburst effect on the black one. Can take some time to copy. As i know JF bought the gen to copy the 114300 dial.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Like repworld said, perhaps they want a gen first before producing so many reps.

Jaykay47

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/18
Hakai the gen dial has no sunburst effect lol. It has a lacquered finish like with the black and white index and Roman date just dials for 116200 and 116234

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
I want one too. I almost bought the gen one w the slate/blue tints on face or markers maybe I can't remember. But I tried it on at the AD. and I told the guy "wow this Rolex feels like it's giving my wrist a blowjob" hahaha they we're all cracking up, offering me champagne. Classy joint. So JF/ARF are the same factory? Is this right or wrong? Thanks guys. I got my sub, want a nice day date or something, who makes the absolute best day-date yg president??!

Thanks guys, PM if u want, didn't mean to get off topic.

Thanks boys!

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I want the white one, badly. Would consider buying a gen but good to get a rep first.