• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

gamegeek1234

Looking Around
16/6/18
Lol, its like being back in university reading reading reading. need to pull the note book out and make notes haha:headdesk:

Doc brown

1/11/17
This may be a good change. I've kept afloat on all 89 pages so far. Found this refreshing to watch.

Stevenf

Supporter
Certified
12/7/17
Singapore
This may be a good change. I've kept afloat on all 89 pages so far. Found this refreshing to watch.

"Hello dear my friend"

Jokes aside, this seems like a well made unit without many production flaws. I'll be glad if mine turns out like this when my QC pics arrive.

Last edited:

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16

Good V9 example. You can see him at 5:46 checking the SEL recess's. In the video the bezel insert and dial look really good

Reactions: electric

71bucks

18/5/10
Any idea which TD can/will get an ARF bracelet (without buying the entire ARF watch)?

Partially answering my own question, Intime responded to my inquiry about an ARF bracelet saying that they "cannot source" an ARF bracelet.

koelebobes

Looking Around
18/6/18
Wow guys so after finding out fashionreps is a thing I now went and looked out for Watchreps and low and behold there they are. I found my watch I want, A submariner Rolex. but what always intrigued me is the way the second hand moves. It is smooth and just keeps rolling. Now I guess I decided for the Noob because the Noob V9 looks all in all like the best fake I can get for this kind of money. But my questions are these. Are the fakes automatic ( so keeping itself charged ) like the real one and what movement number gives the real best experience. I am completly new here and I hope that when I ordered my watch I can give you guys some high QC pictures :)

HAS17HA

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/17
Wow guys so after finding out fashionreps is a thing I now went and looked out for Watchreps and low and behold there they are. I found my watch I want, A submariner Rolex. but what always intrigued me is the way the second hand moves. It is smooth and just keeps rolling. Now I guess I decided for the Noob because the Noob V9 looks all in all like the best fake I can get for this kind of money. But my questions are these. Are the fakes automatic ( so keeping itself charged ) like the real one and what movement number gives the real best experience. I am completly new here and I hope that when I ordered my watch I can give you guys some high QC pictures :)

Soooo many things wrong in above statements ......... new guy,,,,,,,,,must resist being an a$$.......head exploded

Reactions: dom1986

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15

Fake fake fake fake ha ha

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17

troll

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
All,

Any consensus on the bezel insert, and if it needs a PPM/Spongebob mod? I am looking to buy a v9 LN 3135 as soon as they are back in stock, but want to know what I am in for with mods as I am on the hunt for a gen crystal and possibly a gen DW. I do not mind sending it out to one of our modders, but if it looks good as is I rather not part from it for a couple of weeks.

Thanks!!

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
All,

Any consensus on the bezel insert, and if it needs a PPM/Spongebob mod? I am looking to buy a v9 LN 3135 as soon as they are back in stock, but want to know what I am in for with mods as I am on the hunt for a gen crystal and possibly a gen DW. I do not mind sending it out to one of our modders, but if it looks good as is I rather not part from it for a couple of weeks.

Thanks!!

Spongebob mod, gen xtal, gen date wheel and gen hands are a must. This will take your watch to a whole new level.

When I started this journey I thought that they were not important. Boy was I wrong.
JMHO

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Spongebob mod, gen xtal, gen date wheel and gen hands are a must. This will take your watch to a whole new level.
JMHO

Yes that's true... I purchased gen insert, dw, crystal and hands.. plus gen autowind bridge module and looking for an SH3135 now... and I am looking for a Noob V9 SA3135 with perfect SEL, does it exist or not???!!! Sent email to Ryn and Trusty, still waiting.. Toro said that such SEL does not exist (!!!), is there an excellent/near-perfect SEL out there on a Noob V9 SA3135??? I am curious to see it pls

koelebobes

Looking Around
18/6/18
Let me just ask this here, I'm gonna buy a sub but I haven't quite decided on the movement and manufacturer. But the people here seem to like the A2836 movement the most. Is it reliable and should I when it arrives straight away take it too a Jeweler to get it a first time service ? Like i read online ?

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Let me just ask this here, I'm gonna buy a sub but I haven't quite decided on the movement and manufacturer. But the people here seem to like the A2836 movement the most. Is it reliable and should I when it arrives straight away take it too a Jeweler to get it a first time service ? Like i read online ?

Please read. You will find amazing info on this site. This particular thread is about the v9 Noob sub, but there are other makers as well. I do not know what you are looking for, a good base to mod or a good watch out of the box that needs no mods. Everything is discussed within these forums, and the search button is your key to open the door.

Reactions: dom1986

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09

When I started this journey I thought that they were not important. Boy was I wrong.
JMHO

Was thinking to forego the hands and PPM just for a little bit, as I want to receive it from the dealer and put the minimal mods (crystal, maybe DW) as those can be done within a day or two with my guy a few blocks away. I just want to enjoy the Sub for the summer months, and then put some more money into it. This is why I was curious if the current insert color is somewhat similar to gen as is until I can get it modded later on. The v7 was horrible looking, very dark and non gen-like.

pengo

I'm Pretty Popular
11/7/15

90% here begin with a noob submariner A2836 and thats a good decision.

alternativ: ARF with2824

welcome to rwi.

Reactions: electric and KJ2020

koelebobes

Looking Around
18/6/18
Please read. You will find amazing info on this site. This particular thread is about the v9 Noob sub, but there are other makers as well. I do not know what you are looking for, a good base to mod or a good watch out of the box that needs no mods. Everything is discussed within these forums, and the search button is your key to open the door.

I will thanks it will take some time though, But I need a good watch straight out of the box, thats the main point got some recommends ?

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
I will thanks it will take some time though, But I need a good watch straight out of the box, thats the main point got some recommends ?

ARF 116610 if it must be a Sub. Just my opinion, but you won't need many mods on an ARF. There is another thread for that watch.

Reactions: occb2 and electric