• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

jordanj08

8/5/16
7e399af5bb9771e2de97ba18d27f64a9.heic

My v9 hulk saying hello ha

having a gen xtal installed next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

71bucks

18/5/10
Is it at all possible that Rolex hasn't always been consistent with the green color of their bezel? Because when I look at pictures online I see a bunch that look nearly the same as jordan's above and then others where, in seemingly not that different lighting conditions, the bezel looks much more apple green colored.

stilo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/13
So are the V9's available from TD's actually V9' or did I miss the boat on this one?

dmdio

Horology Curious
21/3/18
Here's my V9 3135

2sP42iN.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

From which TD have you bought yours. I'm still waiting mine V9 LN 3135 from Andrew.

By the way, your insert at 10 and 5 seems to have some issue with the painting. Is it real or just some dust in the insert?

Reactions: Nivka and electric

Watchk

Known Member
Supporter
30/12/20
From which TD have you bought yours. I'm still waiting mine V9 LN 3135 from Andrew.

By the way, your insert at 10 and 5 seems to have some issue with the painting. Is it real or just some dust in the insert?
Hi mate, it was only just made available by Ryan at InTime when I placed my order.

It's just dirt in the insert.

Reactions: Mr.Paneristi

hellseekerx

28/5/18
La Jolla California
Hi mate, it was only just made available by Ryan at InTime when I placed my order.

It's just dirt in the insert.

Hi there,
does the cyclops give the black hole effect well? and is it AR coated? i ordered a V9 on a 2836 fro Ryan about a week ago waiting on QC pictures for approval

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Hi there,
does the cyclops give the black hole effect well? and is it AR coated? i ordered a V9 on a 2836 fro Ryan about a week ago waiting on QC pictures for approval

It does not. Unless you enjoy your black holes with a blue hue

There is AR coating on it

It is not GenSpec - you’re better off with a prof crystal or gen

Reactions: pengo

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
There is an official v8 release. What gets me is the idea that we really have too many references to what a v9 could be but only one to the v9 and getting the v9 is like finding strip club in a church.

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Just over a week now waiting for my "in stock" V9 QC , the wait game is the worst.

Reactions: mopreport

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Is it at all possible that Rolex hasn't always been consistent with the green color of their bezel? Because when I look at pictures online I see a bunch that look nearly the same as jordan's above and then others where, in seemingly not that different lighting conditions, the bezel looks much more apple green colored.

The process they use on the ceramic is absolutely consistent and generates the exact same insert all the time. The “variations” you see online are different lighting and camera filters/techniques.

Jordans one is close, some will disagree. But its not far off at all iMO

chiefcptluxe

28/5/18
Got an answer from intime
noob v9 2836

The factory said that they would need 5-6 days more.
Do you think you could wait please?

hellseekerx

28/5/18
La Jolla California
It does not. Unless you enjoy your black holes with a blue hue

There is AR coating on it

It is not GenSpec - you’re better off with a prof crystal or gen

I see. Thanks. I am already shopping for a Gen Crystal. I believe -Smoked a senior member sells them.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
You really waited for that too be your first post? No. You are 100% wrong. The V9 is completely different. It is available in a 3135 where the V8 wasn't. It has prefect SEL, different dial. You know what? I am not even close to being able too deal with an ignorant statement. Please read. Learn and really think hard when you post. Let it be something actual helping. To add too confusion is just continuing the madness. I should have the V9 today n hand. 904L and a 3135. I am going through a family issue right now that will take most of my time today but I promise I will post pics of it next too the ARF 904 so people can at least see the side by side. I will do a full comparison I am hoping this weekend sometime. Depending on if the cards line up. There are a lot of people waiting for it and trust me, I have had the ARF here just waiting on the freaking NOOB. So please dont post crap. You have a do over and I hope your next post is something good.

All I have to say is this: last I checked this thread is a few weeks ago. Now, it has gone from page 5X to 9X! Should be some interesting reading. By the time I get to the end of this, we probably will have a V10 released.

One thing I can guarantee as an outsider, when it is mentioned NWBIG, yes, it really means so.

hellseekerx

28/5/18
La Jolla California
Got an answer from intime
noob v9 2836

The factory said that they would need 5-6 days more.
Do you think you could wait please?

Well I am also waiting on my QC pics for a V9 its been a week now. However, if waiting on factory means waiting for the right Version and not just having Ryan sending previous Version to fulfill my order then I will wait. As long as I get it before the V10 comes out. If lucky maybe we will get the V10 first batch and TD calling it a V9. Hahahaha..