• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
I think TD’s are playing it safe, and I can’t blame them. I tried paying in advance and was told to wait for the official release. Which is totally understandable. And for me. A first in the rep game. I like the v8 but it’s not 3135. I never had the Chinese 904 and hope it won’t irritate my skin with the nickel as I am holding off for a V9. It’s just funny because I’m currently watch-less. Which as we all know is torture.

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
also can anyone who has one post pics? I think the v6s had better SEL's

marqtz

Known Member
13/9/17
Hello guys, i finally got QC Pictures from Marvellous. Could you please help me consider it since i don't have much knowledge like you guys.. And is it a v9 or v8, i couldn't understand? That 257 thing and 8s per day is ok?. Any help is appreciated. Thanks :) Link to the QC Pictures:
QRDFHl9
Looks v9 to me, cg is ok, insert numbers looks deeper

Inviato dal mio ONE A2003 utilizzando Tapatalk

cbfks

24/2/16
V8 for $378 or V7 for $325, anybody think the difference is worth it?

Whether or not it is worth it is entirely subjective. I am of the opinion that spending the extra is worth it because I like to know it is an excellent rep (and still not a significant cost when you consider price of gen). Many would prefer to pay the $325 and be happy with the watch despite its flaws. Odds are if you are asking this question then it probably isn't worth it.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
What are you saying about the sel ? That it's not being recessed ?

It looks exactly the same as the good batch of v7. The v9 recess, angle and comparative lug to end link measurements are very different to the v8 from what I've seen on here. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems really easy to see the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The v9 sel is recessed like the v6s.the v8 is not.the v9 has curves angled lugs .the v8 has not.the v9 has bevel on the insert the v8 has not
the v9 bezel assembly is cut like gen .the v8 is not

Reactions: electric and pengo