• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
If your ordering a v9 from anywhere other than the 2 tds I've mentioned don't please don't ask me to view as they won't be v9.I've seen qc pics from all the tds pretty much.ryan /chasing too owe me a ton of commission bro lol .I single Handedly sold your entire stock for you in less than a week.

I'm going to ask Ryan to send me a v9 so I can review it as a thanks for hella promoting him like crazy since the v9 came out.i know he will say no but it's worth a try.ha ha

Last edited:

jakekrait

19/1/17
So based on the current info it's V9 over ARF for both LN and hulk (LV)? Man this is hard to keep up with ????

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
So based on the current info it's V9 over ARF for both LN and hulk (LV)? Man this is hard to keep up with ????

V9 case is better, but ARF insert looks better. Neither one is "perfect" and it seems you'd be lucky to get a V9 anyway. I'm going to wait for occb2 and smoke reviews. When it comes to subs these guys are pretty much the authority. But keep in mind most people waiting on SH3135 versionsare looking to swap movements to gen. If you want OTB you might prefer A2836 or A2824 versions for reliability.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13

There is no hulk arf yet only proto pics on td sites
and the v9 has a better case it's perfect flawless
but the 2824 arf has flawless hands and an amazing insert
the sel look about the same.
but arf is more consistent in qc noob is terrible for qc

Reactions: Spatiumtemporis

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
except of rehaut engraving.
noob r-engraveing is better than arf, but not perfect flawless.
i know u know, just want to mention.

Ive given up with NOOB trying to get the engraving correct on wrist it look gen unless you take macro pics
I will take a v9 over the 2824 arf .I do like the arf for its braclett and clasp INSERT and hand set but the case in not feeling

Reactions: electric

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
And finally I prefer the qc on the arf .but saying that all the real v9 qc pics I saw none had qc issue .apart from one that had a weird datewheel.but I would have still accepted it as the rest of the watch was perfect

Reactions: electric

GaijinG

Horology Curious
9/5/18
Texas USA
Ryan confirmed just now that he has V9 in stock for any of us waiting on InTime orders or haven't ordered one yet.

Thanks for update...am waiting on QCs like many others. But to be fair, he told me it was already in stock when I ordered so who knows.

smoke defo needs a V9 comission for all the sales he' s pushed!

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
How do you order from Ryan do I have to set up an account and all that malarkey? I only usually buy from Sead and Toro, just send them an email and then a paypal transfer, I guess Ryan is WU or credit card? Nothing happens when I try and load the FAQ on his site on iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: airsoul

angrycucumber

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/18
May place my order with Intime for one of these bad boys. Cheapest price i see and smoke confirmed he in fact has v9. Just wish he accepted paypal.

dmxzorq

Who let the dog's out!?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
14/5/18
Gonna pick this one up too :)

dmxzorq

Who let the dog's out!?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
14/5/18
The most important thing is that someone wants to work on it.