• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

FarewellFire

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/17
Seems like there´s a lower bar for what validates a new number or ":s" these days. The 8 came out a week ago and now they want us to believe that there´s enough changes to justify a 8s or (God forbid) a 9? Come one guys...

Bruninho98

Horology Curious
10/10/17
I am really looking to buy the best hulk rn, but I mainly use Josh as my dealer (Perfect Clones) and I am very lost. I saw the v8s and v9 come out, and he is still only showing v8. But his v8 has 904l. He told me it is all the same, could someone verify this for me?

His v8, which he says is the same as v8s and v9 is this one: https://www.pf-828.com/0-0-0-0-rlss0...n-sa-3135.html
Note he has more pictures if you scroll down and select "QC PICS EXAMPLE" or "VIDEO".

(Maybe smoke can help?)

Last edited:

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Guys, you know the game. Don't get hung up on versions or specifications. I can't even recall how many different dials, bracelets, bezels and clasps the V7 alone had.
The "V9" having corrected lug angle (still not 100 % though) is an upgrade, so I am satisfied with this release already.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Guys, you know the game. Don't get hung up on versions or specifications. I can't even recall how many different dials, bracelets, bezels and clasps the V7 alone had.
The "V9" having corrected lug angle (still not 100 % though) is an upgrade, so I am satisfied with this release already.

This is not the new version this has the old lugs and cg and bezel teeth

Reactions: electric

darvistor

Horology Curious
17/4/18
Cant seem to pull the trigger on this. Has Noob ever had an SH3135? Everything I have read so far says that the SA3135 is not reliable. I'm just a fan and that SEL looks worse than before with the gaps.

Doc brown

Supporter
Certified
1/11/17
Cant seem to pull the trigger on this. Has Noob ever had an SH3135? Everything I have read so far says that the SA3135 is not reliable. I'm just a fan and that SEL looks worse than before with the gaps.

Never. Its always SA3135. You could buy a Yuki and stick it in though. There's a couple on the bay but it's an expensive exercise since the movement will cost only slightly less than the watch.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Alright, I thought Ryan's pics were from the actual V9...

Bro look at this are xtal it's still not as good as gen .But blows away prof and all other rep factorys looking here.its missing the white rim but looks good cg look shit here though guys
LOXM9on.jpg

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Still the issue I noticed on the crown tube sticking out too far.i hope that crown is just not screwd down properly

Reactions: electric

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
I agree

Sent from the RWI App

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Bro look at this are xtal it's still not as good as gen .But blows away prof and all other rep factorys looking here.its missing the white rim but looks good cg look shit here though guys
LOXM9on.jpg

It would be cool, but I doubt they made a black hole crystal that is AR coated on both surfaces. Coating the main crystal below the underside of the cyclops' contour only is way more complicated than just coating the whole cyclops and glueing it on the main crystal. Another detail no rep crystal ever had is the glue seam around the cyclops on gens, that gives it a distinct look.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I would love to own a few of those inserts.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
From the pics the SEL is off. I sent Intime a message. I will buy this also if they can get it. I would love too compare it too the ARF too the real 116610. That would be epic.

****I am not trying to push intime as the ONLY seller too this. Last time when I wanted to get a watch I asked Pure time and someone hinted I was being bias too one TD*****

I would love too review all of them. From pics right now, the ARF looks a little better IMO. Although the noob V9 looks like it is in 3135 already.

I got my QC pic from the ARF 2824 version. The watch looks really good on the QC pics. Can't wait to have it in hand. The clasp looks nice. The crown is a little sharp, but nothing a little Dremel cant handle. LOL. The rest of the clasp looks nice as does the SEL and the bezel. Very exciting time for us Sub lovers! The classic question of who has the best sub is getting harder too answer!!!!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
****I am not trying to push intime as the ONLY seller too this. Last time when I wanted to get a watch I asked Pure time and someone hinted I was being bias too one TD*****

oh no, lol

but agree, the SEL is really bad

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

Reactions: occb2