• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 photo review compared to a genuine example.

nothingelse

29/10/17
Great Job. ARF is doing impressive reps. On the wrist nobody could call out you. If only ARF has got the 4130 noob clone movement... and we could have a 116500 full functionally whit ARF accuracy. End of the game. I could guess wait list over 1 year for it. Btw after your review I could mind this Rolex for my next rep. Kudos for you Sir.

Reactions: prometheus3673

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
Have they done something with the magnification since?

I think they may have, but black hole is not as good on the recent crystals, the difference in magnification looks worse in the group shot but if you look at the whole watch side by side its not as bad. Remember also that no one else can see the date as they are always looking at the watch from a slight angle.

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
Great Job. ARF is doing impressive reps. On the wrist nobody could call out you. If only ARF has got the 4130 noob clone movement... and we could have a 116500 full functionally whit ARF accuracy. End of the game. I could guess wait list over 1 year for it. Btw after your review I could mind this Rolex for my next rep. Kudos for you Sir.

Thanks, this is worth adding to any collection, it's got a big enough difference to a sub to warrant having both, although I'm thinking of getting the hulk next which due to the colour may have to be gen.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I just got in my Arf Sd43. What a beautiful piece. Nice pictures! It didn't disappoint. It's a bit big for my wrists though.

It is not big for your wrists. Rather your wrists are small for it.

VVjytZ.md.jpg

InfiniteOcean

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/1/19
Washington State
When have you ever said? I'm too small for this shirt, or I was too slow for that car. It sounds better to blame the object lol. That shirt was too big on me. Or that cars too fast for me.

Although it's a nice watch and I like it, Its not my fault. It's the watches lol.

Reactions: atallcosts

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
100 % ARF look at the "3".

Edit: The SEL of the Gen is not that good? lol

Lexx22

Known Member
20/5/18
East Coast
So, after some mods here is mine with Gen Crystal, Crown and better Clicksprings.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Looks great you can't beat a gen xtal period. I'm sending mine off next week for some case/bezel work and then a DWO. I'm also looking for a gen damaged Deepsea dial in order to salvage the markers and have the white gold markers installed on the rep dial. Those square corners on the markers drive me nuts for some reason.

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
When I get a Chance I'll move these photos over to PICR.me and add a few more to show the current condition and some new gen/rep close ups with a macro lens.