• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

JokerXue

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/10/18
You had me fooled! Nice V9 indeed! How's the 3135 running for you any glitches? Did you have it serviced?

It's good ! It's been running +-0 very accurate tho! It just changes colour depending on different lighting ~ haven't encounter any issues yet.

Sent from the RWI App

Averse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/18
Reading this entire thread and trying to compare the earlier batches with the newer ones. I am under the impression that the quality has worsened since release. While the earlier batches might have had one or two of the factory flaws it seems to me these recent ones appear to be more flawed in several ways.
I know it is the nature of the rep game and would never expect perfection, I am not discussing flaws compared to gen so do not mistake intent. However for a 500 dollar rep I can't help but feel that other brands/factories produce watches of higher "quality", for instance my GF Breitling and Noob Omega which are practically flawless for being reps. Is it normal for makers to get sloppy during later batches? Just curious so please someone chime in!

Reactions: watchboi

Sofg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/17
I decided to go for the ARF A2824 movement. I was intrigued about the SH3135. I guess at some point down the line I will get a V2 of the SH3135. Too many reported flaws and the TD was honest enough to suggest I get the A2824.

The SH movement promises to take the game to a new level with a movement that clones a gen.
7303359e2d0e150e279bdc8a269d824b.jpg
8ead5745a53e0a240c3c17ba1db4653f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mayhemag

I'm Pretty Popular
29/6/17
Yes I know

but what do you Think about the ARF case about shape and appareance? Than the gen, only about estethics

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Yes I know

but what do you Think about the ARF case about shape and appareance? Than the gen, only about estethics

If next to each other you can see the ARF case has a fatter lugs than the gen. The crown guard of ARF is smaller than gen, angle of curvature is pretty close. For touch I can’t explain it but when you hold the gen, then hold the ARF, you notice that the feel of the shape and size difference in your hands. Finish is spot on with 904. The tell is the crown height for me. From a distance you can’t tell..but once up close..(we) can see it. Hands are very close to gen like in ARF. Insert is best on ARF and dial is decent. Overall has better features (like insert) that distracts your eyes off of the known flaws.

Hands down..the case of the Noob V9 or v6s has been spot on and closest to gen. Esthetics, touch, rehaut engraving, and finish. Dial stands out as the print on it is very good. Insert is meh. Bezel is very good. Hand suck but will pass.

v9 is like gen 9.5/10..ARF is good 8.5/10

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
i would give ARF 9.5 and noob 8.5 because the insert is the most shit ive ever seen also only a few V9 have good SEL the rest is pretty much the same crap like the V7.

Look at this shit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/com...the_bezel_how/

I think he was referring to case shape and appearance. Noob insert is weak...ARF insert way better yes. Noobs issue isnt the shape of the case...it’s the solid end link on the bracelet. I can put my gen bracelet on the V9 and it’s damn sexy...although my noob V9 bracelet already is recessed. Side by side sooo close.