• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Here’s the flaws of the ARF dial that I think Noob beats In comparison. No rounded corners on the 6, ,9, 12...and the printing on the dial is not good followed by the FT...that I’ve only seen on the 16610 model dials. Hands are awesome..but no one can tell. Inserts from the ARF lately have been trash. Here’s the comparison...this is my gen.

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Here’s the flaws of the ARF dial that I think Noob beats In comparison. No rounded corners on the 6, ,9, 12...and the printing on the dial is not good followed by the FT...that I’ve only seen on the 16610 model dials. Hands are awesome..but no one can tell. Inserts from the ARF lately have been trash. Here’s the comparison...this is my gen.

:picard2: Again with the nitty gritty picking.. This is ONE Great Rep!

Who's with me?! :daffy:

Reactions: Temple

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
sorry but i must insinst here i had the V6, V6S, V7 and all of them were trash compared to that one here. The dial is one of the best ive ever seen (and that comes from someone who is trashing everything), the hands are the best ive ever seen and the ceramic insert wipes every noobversion out. Ofcourse when i post 8 Megapixel photos you see the flaws but in real life on the wrist. Never ever, my friend was here with his gen, he looked at me and ask me if its a Gen or not he could not tell and he spotted all the other noobversions before.

Its one of the best reps ive ever had in my hand and i have a lot of super reps. The "ft" are not fat btw they have all the same printing its the light which shines on that part of the dial its crazy. Iam everything but not a rolex "friend" but this rep comes so close to gen that even i (who knows all the flaws) must admit that they did a great job.

The problem with the caseshap is btw not so "heavy" as i thought i unwrap the whole watch yesterday and took the photos today and it looks Gen not 100 % but "good".

The hands and the ceramic insert (even with the problems which does exist on gen too btw) wipes out every noob version ive seen. I never got the whole "3D Hands look" now i get it :D because i saw it compared to the noob hands its really like 3D.

btw. ExOmegaFan is right its a different dial layout, the 2016 layout which ARF copied 1:1 and yes the 9 oclock marker is slightly misaligned (and the ceramic 30 aswell) but you know what? On the wrist you dont see it so i dont care :D ofcourse you see that the 6 and 9 are not rounded but only if you put the watch in direct light then yes you can spot it but come on if somebody wants to "spot" the rep he must look at the magnification because the black hole is "ok" but nothing like gen.

Edit: And yes ofcourse the gen looks better but the problem is the gen costs 8k (or 10k when you want to buy it now because of the whole "We dont have steel rolexes at the moment" bullshit) and the rep costs 500 for me the ARF Sub is the best rep ive ever had and that comes from someone who has

15400 JF V2 (yes with the good blue and not the dull/grey blue)
Hublot V6.5 SS Ceramic which is amazingly close to gen.
Hublot Sang Bleu (which is also good but not "very" good)

and a few others and they are not coming "close" to this one here because its the first rep i have something like a "gen" feeling because the dial and the ceramic insert are so beautiful. The rep is really great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Temple and AJ82

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
and before someone says "The watchfriend has just no clue about watches" that guy destroyed every rep i had :D he looked at the 15400 and said to me "Yeah replica, minute markers are faded" and the goddamn minute markers are like 0.2 mm lol same with my Hublot V6.5 "Minute markers are not powerful printed they must be more red its fake", he is a watch geek and actually don't like replicas BUT on that Submariner here it was the first time he said to me "Ok my friend i can not say 100 % if its a replica or not" and i was like "Wow".

And ofcourse i did not let him touch the crown ^^ because then it would be easy.

Reactions: Temple

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
and before someone says "The watchfriend has just no clue about watches" that guy destroyed every rep i had :D he looked at the 15400 and said to me "Yeah replica, minute markers are faded" and the goddamn minute markers are like 0.2 mm lol same with my Hublot V6.5 "Minute markers are not powerful printed they must be more red its fake", he is a watch geek and actually don't like replicas BUT on that Submariner here it was the first time he said to me "Ok my friend i can not say 100 % if its a replica or not" and i was like "Wow".

And ofcourse i did not let him touch the crown ^^ because then it would be easy.

mate sorry, I know this have been asked before, but is your ARF stock? Or with modded crystal and DW?

Watches08

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
20/8/18
I get that some people think it's not perfect but way too often I see people calling things "trash". Those are slight flaws, not trash.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Trust me the noob versions (the v7 is the best example) were trash in my eyes if a 400 usd rep have a insert which looks worse than my 150 usd regmariner it says everything....

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
You compare two different generations of dials.

Yes, I understand the different dials that were released by R factory, and my gen has a different dial version for the font but I was pointing out that the printing and markers are flawed on the ARF dial. The markers are too sharp and do not have curves. The lightning is not good on Tigerdragons photos but it pronounces the shapes to be very bold and sharp, when it should be soft and round. This is an instant tell for me as a rep dial. I have to get a picture of my Noob dial but the printing, markers are round (er), and less of a flaw or tell.

I'm not bashing the ARF watch as I have one and a Noob v9 in hand. I like both of them as they are dear to me in their own ways. I am nearly stating which maker has improved their game, lacked, or challenging the status quo and this is the dial comparison. I am not a fan of Noob is the best or ARF is the best...I am like everyone here...I just want all of my $500 to be on the best version I can get. Now, if I can't live with the many flaws or tells that both have..and they do...I have to go R factory. If I can live with making it 80% R-factory, then I would franken a watch and spend 1/4 of the money, I would definitely buy the Noob so I can modify to not have the flaws as it takes most gen parts. If I really wanted to have a lower budget and not do a lot a mods, then the ARF is the best to go with.

I am only disagreeing that the ARF has the best dial, totally agree they have the best hands out there and insert color. Totally saying that ARF screwed the pooch with its latest insert markings as someone is falling asleep on the job. Many of you bought earlier watches and the inserts looked so good on your pictures. As of lately, wow, I cannot understand how the markers are so off when I know they were soooooo good before, but hey its from China right. We can agree to disagree.

I am also very critical of the Rep rolex watches as I am amazed by them as i spent $500 vs $8000. Everyone has their own "tells" but just remember...its all in our own heads..as 99.8% of the world can't tell. Unless its you or me..;)

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
because we were talking about falling out numbers on the ceramic check this its a gen one and now look at the 15, 10 and 15.

FD9AD776-5368-4EEA-8482-E8B3493A3A9C-25120-000015311828487F.jpg

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Yes, I understand the different dials that were released by R factory, and my gen has a different dial version for the font but I was pointing out that the printing and markers are flawed on the ARF dial. The markers are too sharp and do not have curves. The lightning is not good on Tigerdragons photos but it pronounces the shapes to be very bold and sharp, when it should be soft and round. This is an instant tell for me as a rep dial. I have to get a picture of my Noob dial but the printing, markers are round (er), and less of a flaw or tell.

I'm not bashing the ARF watch as I have one and a Noob v9 in hand. I like both of them as they are dear to me in their own ways. I am nearly stating which maker has improved their game, lacked, or challenging the status quo and this is the dial comparison. I am not a fan of Noob is the best or ARF is the best...I am like everyone here...I just want all of my $500 to be on the best version I can get. Now, if I can't live with the many flaws or tells that both have..and they do...I have to go R factory. If I can live with making it 80% R-factory, then I would franken a watch and spend 1/4 of the money, I would definitely buy the Noob so I can modify to not have the flaws as it takes most gen parts. If I really wanted to have a lower budget and not do a lot a mods, then the ARF is the best to go with.

I am only disagreeing that the ARF has the best dial, totally agree they have the best hands out there and insert color. Totally saying that ARF screwed the pooch with its latest insert markings as someone is falling asleep on the job. Many of you bought earlier watches and the inserts looked so good on your pictures. As of lately, wow, I cannot understand how the markers are so off when I know they were soooooo good before, but hey its from China right. We can agree to disagree.

I am also very critical of the Rep rolex watches as I am amazed by them as i spent $500 vs $8000. Everyone has their own "tells" but just remember...its all in our own heads..as 99.8% of the world can't tell. Unless its you or me..;)

Bad Lighting? I took most of the pictures in full daylight? :D The problem is that gen rolex watches has also flaws:

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=594603

Submariner Example:
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=445710

9 Oclock completly misaligned here:
IMG_0451%201_zpsflnvfmuq.jpg

check this as an example some of the dials i thought are replica dials lol the ones with "thin" Rolex writing etc.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/ac...s-2674274.html

also a good thread. Also good

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/ro...t-4660657.html

i could post like 100 threads about QC errors from Rolex some are so ridiclious that i never imagined that they would appear on "Gens". If i would pay 10k and would have misaligned markers and shit i would be angry as hell and yes the Deep blue above have misaligned 6 oclock markers.

Edit: Also because of the people with the famous "engraving is not 1:1 with the dial"

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=445861

4c607c49154ee27591ae2aa90e301d57.jpg

Check this: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/re...d-4650519.html

Edit: My favorite misaligned 9 oclock marker: https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=568131 :D

Last edited:

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Nice thing about a gen is you can send it in to get taken care of with flaws or concerns you have...5 year warranty.....and you can sell it and make your hard cash back if not more...in this current market $2-10k on top of what you had paid...a FAKE watch will always be what it is a “replica”...only fix to all the flaws...the real deal

Bad Lighting? I took most of the pictures in full daylight? :D The problem is that gen rolex watches has also flaws:

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=594603

Submariner Example:
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=445710

9 Oclock completly misaligned here:
IMG_0451%201_zpsflnvfmuq.jpg

check this as an example some of the dials i thought are replica dials lol the ones with "thin" Rolex writing etc.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/ac...s-2674274.html

also a good thread. Also good

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/ro...t-4660657.html

i could post like 100 threads about QC errors from Rolex some are so ridiclious that i never imagined that they would appear on "Gens". If i would pay 10k and would have misaligned markers and shit i would be angry as hell and yes the Deep blue above have misaligned 6 oclock markers.

Edit: Also because of the people with the famous "engraving is not 1:1 with the dial"

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=445861

4c607c49154ee27591ae2aa90e301d57.jpg

Check this: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/re...d-4650519.html

Edit: My favorite misaligned 9 oclock marker: https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=568131 :D

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
because we were talking about falling out numbers on the ceramic check this its a gen one and now look at the 15, 10 and 15.

FD9AD776-5368-4EEA-8482-E8B3493A3A9C-25120-000015311828487F.jpg

This one is terrible...good thing if you bought it from an authorized dealer and is flawed, you can send in And they will replace...

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
No you can't just send it away when Rolex says "its nothing wrong it's in our tolerances"

A 500 dollar replica you can always sell too even if you can't sell it you still only lose 500 dollar and not 10k.

Personally I would never spend 10k on a simple steel watch or 20k on an steel 15400.

And the watch in the photo the guy not even saw it lol :D

Reactions: JDM180

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
You’re sending it to the wrong Rolex Service center....ive done this already with one of mine...any sport models right now...your making money....Rolex makes a million watches a year, There may be a flaw here sure, which can be fixed...a rep is 100% flawed. I would absolutely buy a brand new sports Rolex watch, if I can actually get one in hand, then turn to sell it to make quick $$$$$.

Agreed, whoever bought that watch...needs glasses

No you can't just send it away when Rolex says "its nothing wrong it's in our tolerances"

A 500 dollar replica you can always sell too even if you can't sell it you still only lose 500 dollar and not 10k.

Personally I would never spend 10k on a simple steel watch or 20k on an steel 15400.

And the watch in the photo the guy not even saw it lol :D

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
No Rolex has just "tolerances" so they don't accept anything. They don't fix misaglined bezels sometimes I read a lot about it in the last 2 weeks.
​​​​​​
yeah sure you can make quick cash at the moment but still must pay 10k and find a buyer.