• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I had just ordered one too...same problem...to me the 50 marker and 55 marker are waaay off. I had declined three QC picts to finally choose the best one. I was told the whole batch was like that and had confirmed with looking at three QC watches...as they kept on getting worse as we went.

So 30 is also misaligned? Like thought its the whole batch lol

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
I'm looking for bezel replacements and seeing them go for 7-800 online just for the insert :eek:. Might be better to try and find someone that can relocate the pearl on mine, I don't mind the 30 being a little off. Especially if it happens on the gens too lol

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13

Your version is the 3135 version right? Because the datewheel looks like 3135 version too me (they have the bold ones). and yes i see the issue but your 30 looks better but its really not looking like the 2824 version.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Your version is the 3135 version right? Because the datewheel looks like 3135 version too me (they have the bold ones). and yes i see the issue but your 30 looks better but its really not looking like the 2824 version.

no 2824...

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
That is strange maybe its because of the angle.

Maybe 2 inserts? One with 45/50 falling out of the bezel and one with centered 45/50 and misaligned 30? Because my 45/50 is good not 100 % in the middle but not so extreme like yours and my datewheel looks completly different.

Man ARF and there strange things lol

Manuel8080

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/4/16
That is strange maybe its because of the angle.

Maybe 2 inserts? One with 45/50 falling out of the bezel and one with centered 45/50 and misaligned 30? Because my 45/50 is good not 100 % in the middle but not so extreme like yours and my datewheel looks completly different.

Man ARF and there strange things lol
Bohhhh....so you tell me that i don’t answer for another watch...the photos that i have post are from Sead/Supermirror ,he tells me yesterday the watch is in UK instead today says that is on the way to UK....
i have to choose if buy from Sead or Intime

AJ82

Known Member
19/3/17
Europe
Got 5 pictures from QC at InTime Watches today. Very quick response. Ordered the watch 2 days ago.

What do the experts think of of the "quality"? Should I ask for pictures with more details? Looks like the alignment of the rehaut is spot on, but I`m new in the watch rep world and don`t know exacty what I should look for....

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

h3s8cb8t14ik476zg.jpg

4q955wt48j2f49jzg.jpg

gci6caba34oijv4zg.jpg

quph11lctqwbqtszg.jpg

5eudxy281r858ztzg.jpg

A.J.

Last edited:

Manuel8080

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/4/16
Got 5 pictures from QC at InTime Watches today. Very quick response. Ordered the watch 2 days ago.

What do the experts think of of the "quality"? Should I ask for pictures with more details? Looks like the alignment of the rehaut is spot on, but I`m new in the watch rep world and don`t know exacty what I should look for....

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

A.J.
I don t see the photos

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Guys please remember the rules about QC pics. You are not allowed to post them unless you have either accepted the watch or are asking a specific question about a specific feature and you just want confirmation.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
anyone else noticed their bezel number colors fading at all or is it my idea?
i feel like they are getting darker and also accumulating dirt.
what is the best way to clean it without scratching off any of the color

I ordered a spare ARF insert and when it arrived I noticed how dull my original one had gone.

It hadn’t faded though it was just dirt.

A damp cloth with some dish soap rubbed gently over the insert got it looking brand new again.

Maybe it’s because the insert engraving is slightly deeper or maybe it’s the texture of the paint but it appears to collect dirt more than other subs I’ve had.

Not a huge issue, but all those that complained about it fading probably just need to give it a quick clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Keniath

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Ok i looked at my regmariners which has the same problem like the ARF and noticed that they actually were a "click" not centered so i centered them and the 30 and 12 is lined up now. So it could be just a click and angle thing on the ARF aswell. Very strange. I'll wait until mine arrives and then look it up.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Iam not sure it good be a angle thing aswell. I would accept the watch in your case because it looks extremly good if its misaligned you could still buy a new insert and fix it.

Reactions: AJ82