• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
@efthimis
@freediver

I have the same issue but found if you go to your profile and click on posts. Look through until you find this thread.

If you click on the thread that way it loads instantly.

No idea why but it works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great tip and I can confirm that works for me as well. Only caveat is I need to be in the “Started by” tab.

Today’s shot:
fee02c19eb77fe0ed69e8791035856b3.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I do not know for sure. The threads i have seen issues with have over 10k posts. There could be a problem with Tapa and RWI sometimes. I know i cannot see Tapa pics a lot of the time.

trailboss99 R2D4 DR3M3L

Any light you can shine in regard to the Tapa connection.

R2 is the Tapa guy.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
@efthimis
@freediver

I have the same issue but found if you go to your profile and click on posts. Look through until you find this thread.

If you click on the thread that way it loads instantly.

No idea why but it works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not working for me on the Pro version strange.

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
Not working for me on the Pro version strange.

Did you go to the “Started By” tab (and not Replied To)? Even though you didn’t start this thread it will still show (as long as you have a reply in the thread) and will load right up. At least that’s what happened for me.

SubVette

Known Member
26/4/18
Bought one that was serviced with a Prof Crystal installed ($600) M2M. Looks great as far as I can see with the naked eye. The crystal has the black hole Nice watch.

unnamed_zps0qs526iv.jpg

Reactions: Ecender

Shurething

Horology Curious
9/7/18
Bought one that was serviced with a Prof Crystal installed ($600) M2M. Looks great as far as I can see with the naked eye. The crystal has the black hole Nice watch.

Oh man.. mine is with Prof right now getting a black hole crystal. Even more excited to get it back after seeing those pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: SubVette

Waaatches

22/5/17
London UK
Wurstriwl 5 weeks is quite lengthy. I paid on 13th of September, 14th I received payment confirmation and QC which I rejected. Then on 19th, was sent new QC which I accepted. My parcel is now at my local depot due to be delivered tomorrow. However As I am excited, I will collect it today from the depot! :D

iang27

4/12/15
UK
Anyone know how to adjust the glide lock straps. My first one and not sure how it works.