• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Got my Qc pictures this morning, looks decent to me. The rehaut lines up and the Bezel numbers don’t appear to be too far to the edge, not as much as some early ones anyway. Pearl may be slightly to the right or it’s my eyes.
Look ok do you think ?

Did you accept it?

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
Nothing major you reckon, better than the early ones.
the Pearl looks centred in some pics, maybe the angle.

Pearl is the slightest bit off center. Insert numbers look good. Rehaut crown looks centered. If it was my money I’d GL.

How’d it time on the timegraph?

iang27

4/12/15
UK
Yes, accepted it. Should be with me by Monday , may even be here tomorrow as it is already here in the Uk

Reactions: efthimis

iang27

4/12/15
UK
Told me his were the latest batch and from what I have read is very reliable.

iang27

4/12/15
UK
Looking more closely the pearl doesn’t appear to be off centre.

Close up image is 4 posts down !

Last edited:

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I am not able to load this thread via Tapa where I can upload some pics... yllekp , is this the case now for all big in content threads? Can someone check and let us know please?? Thank you!

Reactions: pcghill

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I am not able to load this thread via Tapa where I can upload some pics... yllekp , is this the case now for all big in content threads? Can someone check and let us know please?? Thank you!

same for me, looks like a tapatalk issue though , maybe it is too big

Reactions: efthimis

Keniath

16/9/16
Upper Austria, Linz
Ok thank, he have last batch? Supermirrors is a really good TD?

i ordered mine also from him he is very good.
he was always answering my emails fast and i declined 2 watches before he managed to get me a good one. he really tried and was patient with me.
i will buy my next one from him also

Mosse

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/9/15
i ordered mine also from him he is very good.
he was always answering my emails fast and i declined 2 watches before he managed to get me a good one. he really tried and was patient with me.
i will buy my next one from him also

Ok thank my friend !!

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
@efthimis
@freediver

I have the same issue but found if you go to your profile and click on posts. Look through until you find this thread.

If you click on the thread that way it loads instantly.

No idea why but it works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

I do not know for sure. The threads i have seen issues with have over 10k posts. There could be a problem with Tapa and RWI sometimes. I know i cannot see Tapa pics a lot of the time.

trailboss99 R2D4 DR3M3L

Any light you can shine in regard to the Tapa connection.

Reactions: pcghill