• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
what dial have arf copied for the 116610.. i couldnt seem to find it in my search

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Update. Just received the QC from toro and the watch looks fine. Just want to see if anyone can help, the dial has the spacing between the 1000ft = 300m. Is this an older model? Most of the ARFs i seen on this thread have the dial with no spacing. Is it just a different dial variation?

any input on this will be much appreciated :)

there seems to be a few variations i wouldn't worry.

Waaatches

22/5/17
London UK
stufuse thanks. I hope so. Because I know some dont have the 3D hands and for me that's a big thing. I couldnt tell on the QC pics but TD confirmed it's 3D hands :)

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
stufuse thanks. I hope so. Because I know some dont have the 3D hands and for me that's a big thing. I couldnt tell on the QC pics but TD confirmed it's 3D hands :)

I didn’t know this about the hands, I
Assumed they’re all the same.
it seems a Specific dial won’t mean you’ll get a certain set of hands or insert etc they are clearly assembled from different batches of parts. It’s just luck I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knol

17/8/16
Im not sure how to upload pics yet. However here is the link. My one has the spacing on the 1000ft=300m thats written under submariner
most of the ones I see on here do not have the spacing and the font is fatter https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=1...AUICigC&biw=360&bih=512#imgrc=3CZORNaIBPxBFM:

go to the site https://picr.me/

press the button "start uploading"

choose a picture from your files

press the button "upload"

press the button "embed codes"

scroll down and copy the BBcode for full image and paste that in your post

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
There is a sub dial guide under Rolex section. As mentioned there are plenty of variations.

I'd ask for some additional pics to check the dates on DW. That's the weakest point on the watch.

​​​​​​
also check your sels, they look rather flush to me.

knol

17/8/16
There is a sub dial guide under Rolex section. As mentioned there are plenty of variations.

I'd ask for some additional pics to check the dates on DW. That's the weakest point on the watch.

​​​​​​
also check your sels, they look rather flush to me.

all the pics need to be updated because only a very few are still visible smoke

Hans81

23/2/15
This is what I'm talking about

https://picr.me/image/vB5p6

Observed that already. It seams that your version has the spacing exactly in line with the sub on the official Rolex webpage. However all 2017, 2018 subs
on offer on chrononext, watchmasters don’t have the spacing. If you look at the vertical spacing as well, that seams to have. Changed as well. Also the font style of the f is different.

Hans81

23/2/15
That’s my beauty

yu8zT.jpg

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I’ll ask the question here too, does anyone know if you can swap the ARF hands and dial into the noob 2836?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk