• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/18
Thanks.
may I know if there is any comparison on these difference before?
i read some members mentioned about these differences, but I just couldn’t visualize

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
watch is not in my hands, still in modder, but can share some pics with gen crown installed

ARF crown

ZVG50.jpg

ZVwfF.jpg

and gen crown/tube

ZV8zr.jpg

ZV206.jpg

Reactions: Abrown3mtg

SubVette

Known Member
26/4/18
I bought a few watches from Ryan. He is a great seller. That said, I won't be ordering an ARF until they have plenty to choose from in stock. I think the TDS will stock this watch as its popularity increases. I don't care for the gap between the crown and case. This must be only the ARF versions.

Reactions: ChelleBella

71bucks

18/5/10
I bought a few watches from Ryan. He is a great seller. That said, I won't be ordering an ARF until they have plenty to choose from in stock. I think the TDS will stock this watch as its popularity increases. I don't care for the gap between the crown and case. This must be only the ARF versions.

Good point: it's gotta be hard for a TD to pick a good one when they're lucky to get one.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I don't get it, why wouldn't they have plenty to choose from and get lucky to just have one? Both factories and TDs only make money if they sell hundreds at least, these are few Hundred bucks' watches so what's the point retaining supply?

Koric

Known Member
4/6/18
Is there a picture dump of everything in this thread? I want to see all the pix without scrolling through all the pages.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
My ARF is ready!!!

My watch smith was impressed by the quality of this watch, he couldn’t believe they got so far (or so close to genuine Rolex!).. he found the seconds hand cracked and the crown gasket defective, he fixed everything all around and he oiled the movement which he found impressive as well (in terms of accuracy and performance in general). He fixed the “fast” hour hand and he installed the gen crystal, watch not with me but from the pics I feel the DW is good as the date doesn’t look over magnified as before.. my smith works with genuine Rollie’s and he has a very good depth testing gear which he uses with DeepSea Dwellers as well, he found the construction very good and after changing the crown and crystal gaskets with genuine ones he got same depth rating as the original ones... somewhere close to the 300m, not that I am going to need it of course lolol!!
58b5e6af3bfdb0c97c7cd42e7f8397e3.jpg

030f4427e1ca7d39660e59e7582b12ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yunnah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/16
This is a brilliant thread. I'll be honest, I spent most of Sunday reading post after post and guess what.....now I've got the pangs for one of these beauties lol

nikefit

Known Member
16/1/12
I managed to have a look at the watch at my local dealer, he only got 1 in stock.. first impression, wow that bezel really shines! But the DW is a let down in my opinion, i think my v7 has better DW.. and the date changes at 10pm not midnight ????.. so i decided not to buy it at the moment.. i know i am nitpicking here but i guess i will be patient enough to wait for a better version lol
1c51a3ea8080f987ce69d6fa4ea177fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I managed to have a look at the watch at my local dealer, he only got 1 in stock.. first impression, wow that bezel really shines! But the DW is a let down in my opinion, i think my v7 has better DW.. and the date changes at 10pm not midnight ????.. so i decided not to buy it at the moment.. i know i am nitpicking here but i guess i will be patient enough to wait for a better version lol

Nice pic, as with any rep there will be something that will bug you. And maybe not someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09

We have been advised to change the DW disc, and crystal. Should be a real nice watch once doing that.

Abrown3mtg

16/3/17
Passed the wrist test last night. Two time gen owner (sold the first and second was stolen). This really is a remarkable rep!

Sent from the RWI App