• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
The indices are so easy to spot on a replica just held them into the sunlight and you directly notice the difference, BP fixxed that flaw years ago :(

Reactions: stufuse

Koric

Known Member
4/6/18
Koric they all do slightly.
All of them are, about 0.0001 cunt hair to the left.
But hey, no cracked 12’o clock on the bezel at least.

That is a pretty thick pube then. I just ordered one from BK. Hope he picks a good one cuz he doesn't do QC.

Rosser

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/17
Florida
Does anybody know when or if a no date version will be released?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Latest dial from another thread:

Crown is changed again:
ee9244a227a14495faa8fce4700c96ad.jpg
44687fe01c102005568ed5fa9e05b52b.jpg

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Im in the same boat as you. Who did you order from?

From Ryan. He's usually fast so not sure what's happening. He told me I should receive QC pics early this coming week, but that would be 2 weeks which is unusual. Anyway, almost there ;)

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
From Ryan. He's usually fast so not sure what's happening. He told me I should receive QC pics early this coming week, but that would be 2 weeks which is unusual. Anyway, almost there ;)
Sounds like all dealers are out of stock. I am hopeful QC next week .

Toro is reliable with his timing and setting expectations

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
After all there were some unfortunate, but in the end fortunate happenings. Somehow my shipment with my ARF Sub (with the broken bezel under the pearl) got stuck in China and is being returned to my TD. I contacted them to use this as an opportunity to replace the watch with a new one (that I'll more closely QC review before approving it). I have reason again to hope to receive a watch as beautiful as Hans81 or efthimis one (or many other great examples in this thread) - please wish me luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed..

Reactions: Tobel and Hans81

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
After all there were some unfortunate, but in the end fortunate happenings. Somehow my shipment with my ARF Sub (with the broken bezel under the pearl) got stuck in China and is being returned to my TD. I contacted them to use this as an opportunity to replace the watch with a new one (that I'll more closely QC review before approving it). I have reason again to hope to receive a watch as beautiful as Hans81 or efthimis one (or many other great examples in this thread) - please wish me luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed..
I think this is great news. Saved you the hassle of sending it back perhaps.

Hopefully the TD complies with your request.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
I think this is great news. Saved you the hassle of sending it back perhaps.

Hopefully the TD complies with your request.

They do, looking forward to this. In contrast to M_Hall I have to say that I'm anxiously waiting, patience wouldn't describe my current condition well.
I hope that the same issue doesn't repeat as its already weeks of decision making, reviewing & waiting that something happens on that tracking page.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Mine took 5 weeks - ordered it middle of May. Just enjoy your other watches in the meantime - my Pam 1389 was my daily wear while I was waiting. The hardest part of the is after it ships.

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC

Mine is from Ryan also. So your saying you spoke to him recently and he said yours should be comming this week? I guess we are all waiting for the same batch.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Mine is from Ryan also. So your saying you spoke to him recently and he said yours should be comming this week? I guess we are all waiting for the same batch.

Yeah I emailed him to check whether all was good and he said early this week

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/18
uh..... I wish someone could enlighten me, between movement SA3135 and 2824, is there any visual difference, if without opening the case back?