• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
10 days since payment and still no QC pics, although I had checked with the TD that he had them in stock. Have you guys experienced the same thing when you ordered?

Koric

Known Member
4/6/18
10 days since payment and still no QC pics, although I had checked with the TD that he had them in stock. Have you guys experienced the same thing when you ordered?

Check your spam folder. That's what happened to me. Good thing they didn't ship it out.

Reactions: KJ2020

peterpl

24/7/11
If you cant tell from the photos of of efthimis before and after the gen crystal install and rep DW and still debating well there is nothing else to say. There are a few members who have done this as well and also on the SD43 and it fixed the DW mag as well.

chand1014

4/7/12
My ARF is ready!!!

My watch smith was impressed by the quality of this watch, he couldn’t believe they got so far (or so close to genuine Rolex!).. he found the seconds hand cracked and the crown gasket defective, he fixed everything all around and he oiled the movement which he found impressive as well (in terms of accuracy and performance in general). He fixed the “fast” hour hand and he installed the gen crystal, watch not with me but from the pics I feel the DW is good as the date doesn’t look over magnified as before.. my smith works with genuine Rollie’s and he has a very good depth testing gear which he uses with DeepSea Dwellers as well, he found the construction very good and after changing the crown and crystal gaskets with genuine ones he got same depth rating as the original ones... somewhere close to the 300m, not that I am going to need it of course lolol!!
58b5e6af3bfdb0c97c7cd42e7f8397e3.jpg

030f4427e1ca7d39660e59e7582b12ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks great. How does the bracelet feel compared to its of gen?
Some forum member complained that it feels cheap and knowing that you have other Rolex gen watches, I wonder how you think about this.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Looks great. How does the bracelet feel compared to its of gen?
Some forum member complained that it feels cheap and knowing that you have other Rolex gen watches, I wonder how you think about this.
Ideally needs some brushing to take care some rough edges but other than that is very good.. it is not gen perfect but who really cares? My Noob V7 that was treated by my modder feels really close to gen

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Another date to have a look how it is with the gen crystal, watch not with me unfortunately
ec46f182fbd77ca1c04a56b117bd87dd.jpg

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Some dates are good, most of them actually, a couple maybe are bad... but I don’t think it’s that much of an issue

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
I ordered both subs earlier this week on Monday , paid Tuesday, QC received on Wednesday night for the Hulk. He may have been holding stock or could have been rejected by others . I accepted one of them.

Although prior to placing my order Toro did advise I'd be waiting atleast 2 weeks. He's always been upfront with me before the watch is ordered.

He advised last night LN is probably a week away. But who knows. I had the same experience with the ARF Sea dweller 43, and Daytonas .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: efthimis

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
If you cant tell from the photos of of efthimis before and after the gen crystal install and rep DW and still debating well there is nothing else to say. There are a few members who have done this as well and also on the SD43 and it fixed the DW mag as well.

That's quite dismissive of the other photos efthimis provided, which clearly show more white space around the font on the gen versus the ARF, which means the font on the ARF is taking up more of the date window before magnification (at least in those examples shown).

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
That's quite dismissive of the other photos efthimis provided, which clearly show more white space around the font on the gen versus the ARF, which means the font on the ARF is taking up more of the date window before magnification (at least in those examples shown).
Like I said some are good some are bad..

The “20s” seem more off, at the end it’s not a genuine DW.. 24 is bad, 28 is ok
50d90164744377c738ac670ffcc6cb9f.jpg

49e4c0a7d487baf3beb87f93725cdf8b.jpg

Reactions: mech500

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
There are also discrepancies with gen DW and magnification. I did see some pics of some gens showing similar results.

Difference is negligible

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15

Been waiting 7 days for the LN, ARF are obviously cooking up a new batch I just hope nothing gets worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15

Been waiting 7 days for the LN, ARF are obviously cooking up a new batch I just hope nothing gets worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterpl

24/7/11
Like I said some are good some are bad..
The “20s” seem more off, at the end it’s not a genuine DW.. 24 is bad, 28 is ok
50d90164744377c738ac670ffcc6cb9f.jpg

49e4c0a7d487baf3beb87f93725cdf8b.jpg

Thanks for the confirmation. Even though the font on some dates are not that good - at least it puts the magnification debate to an end.

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
Here's the gen picture from earlier:

d3360949a7f4c24ba551f2d698b38a6c.jpg

Look at how much of the white space in the date window that the "28" occupies. There is a larger proportion of the white space occupied by text in the ARF posted above versus what you see with a gen as shown here.

If that ends the "magnification debate" for you, then that's great, but to state that the text size is accurate is fallacious.

Last edited:
Reactions: phdsjain

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
Some dates are good, most of them actually, a couple maybe are bad... but I don’t think it’s that much of an issue

This is also worth emphasising. It's not that much of an issue at all - a small discrepancy either way.

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC

Im in the same boat as you. Who did you order from?