• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Looks good, no obvious signs of cracking around the pearl.

Centered cornet on the rehaut

Date window looks straight

Date looks fairly centered

Looks good mate
Thanks mate. I did have some assistance from an esteemed member here . Thanks to efthi

Now waiting for the LN QC, dealer has said 2 week wait till new stock arrives.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: efthimis

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Which probably means it is a new batch with either further improvements or new surprises. ;)
Let's see, I am happy to post my QC here to showcase any improvements or imperfections..

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Looks perfect mate. If you ever get bored with this watch feel free to ship it straight to me.

Reps don't suit you..haha...

Thank you bro, that’s my daily driver from now on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Thanks mate. I did have some assistance from an esteemed member here . Thanks to efthi

Come on, that was the easiest QC like ever!!! Hope the watch comes soon and you enjoy it! I am eager to see some real life pics of that insert and dial

GrizzlyBear

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
16/3/18

No problem! Hope it comes out ok for you

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
My ARF is ready!!!

My watch smith was impressed by the quality of this watch, he couldn’t believe they got so far (or so close to genuine Rolex!).. he found the seconds hand cracked and the crown gasket defective, he fixed everything all around and he oiled the movement which he found impressive as well (in terms of accuracy and performance in general). He fixed the “fast” hour hand and he installed the gen crystal, watch not with me but from the pics I feel the DW is good as the date doesn’t look over magnified as before.. my smith works with genuine Rollie’s and he has a very good depth testing gear which he uses with DeepSea Dwellers as well, he found the construction very good and after changing the crown and crystal gaskets with genuine ones he got same depth rating as the original ones... somewhere close to the 300m, not that I am going to need it of course lolol!!
58b5e6af3bfdb0c97c7cd42e7f8397e3.jpg

030f4427e1ca7d39660e59e7582b12ac.jpg

Looks great, and you’re right date looks fine now.

Adrian who has fitted a few Gen crystals on the ARF said it’s a bit hit and miss with waterproofing he thinks perhaps due to tolerances in the case.

I’m glad yours passed, never going 300m but nice to know you can have a dip in the pool with it.

I’m still waiting for my second lot of QC but I’m happy to wait.

Enjoy yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
My ARF is ready!!!

My watch smith was impressed by the quality of this watch, he couldn’t believe they got so far (or so close to genuine Rolex!).. he found the seconds hand cracked and the crown gasket defective, he fixed everything all around and he oiled the movement which he found impressive as well (in terms of accuracy and performance in general). He fixed the “fast” hour hand and he installed the gen crystal, watch not with me but from the pics I feel the DW is good as the date doesn’t look over magnified as before.. my smith works with genuine Rollie’s and he has a very good depth testing gear which he uses with DeepSea Dwellers as well, he found the construction very good and after changing the crown and crystal gaskets with genuine ones he got same depth rating as the original ones... somewhere close to the 300m, not that I am going to need it of course lolol!!
58b5e6af3bfdb0c97c7cd42e7f8397e3.jpg

030f4427e1ca7d39660e59e7582b12ac.jpg

That looks great now. With a gen crystal the watch cosmetically looks awesome. So there you go its is 100% the cyclops that is the issue. Another member also changed to gen crystal and it fixed the magnification issue as well.

How is the bezel rotation compared to the gens you've had?

Wear it in good health.

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC

Interesting.. I just placed an order for the LN through Ryan on Sunday and he told me the opposite. He said LN was in stock but LV was not!

Stevenf

Supporter
Certified
12/7/17
Singapore
I have accepted my hulk , happy to share QC with members here . My pearl looks ok to me..

2e84f39d9a4ffdd7f049aefbc098dc16.jpg

Looks great! Don't think I have seen an ARF Hulk QC in the past month, you must have waited very long for this I suppose.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Looks great! Don't think I have seen an ARF Hulk QC in the past month, you must have waited very long for this I suppose.

Yes he waited like half a day lololol!!!

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
I don’t really like the ARF DWO if I’m being totally honest, I think the font is nice but it’s too large and it’s not a cyclops issue the text takes up the whole dial cut out whereas the Gen doesn’t. I think I’ll put a TC in when it arrives.

Gen
d3360949a7f4c24ba551f2d698b38a6c.jpg

ARF
c5f37494ddc125ff10e91044f0f75a1b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spacing around the date within the date window in pics like this are why I think the font is too big (at least in some cases). I agree with M_Hall

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
I think you are right but not completely, it’s somewhere in the middle but with a gen xtal it will look just fine, will tell you end of the month.. but see the pics I post before with the ARF vs the genuine Batman, I believe the ARF crystal has slightly bigger magnification
8ab37740701c2d9076ace97c0aec1856.jpg

efthimis believes it may be both an over-sized font on the DW as well as over-magnification. I'm still not sure on the magnification, but it's still clear to see that the date font takes up much more of the window itself.

GrizzlyBear

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
16/3/18
Someone has had a gen cystal fitted on here, and it solves the font issue :)

Reactions: federik91

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
I can't believe how bad that date wheel is, obviously a different crystal will make no difference lol...

Reactions: federik91