• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

PgrPgrPG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
Well I am spoiled big time from my gen Rolex watches so I can see that gen look is a bit different. I feel that magnification for my crystal is at 2,8 or x3.0 , hoping to see the result I expect to see from the gen crystal. As for the reflection ARF produced a very nice crystal, same quality as the SD43 for those that they have/had it.

SD43V2 is really really nice for the ones who can afford size. Quality is to notch for a rep.

PgrPgrPG

Abrown3mtg

16/3/17
Mine is shipped. Picked it up along with an sd43 from Seads eu stock. He didn't send me qc pics despite asking for them which I thought was a bit strange. Hopefully they are both good examples! Either way I'm hoping they show up in a few more days! :D

Sent from the RWI App

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Mine is shipped. Picked it up along with an sd43 from Seads eu stock. He didn't send me qc pics despite asking for them which I thought was a bit strange. Hopefully they are both good examples! Either way I'm hoping they show up in a few more days! :D

Sent from the RWI App

How do you know it’s shipped? Did he send you tracking? Or did you chase him up?

I paid last week but not received QC yet, knowing Sead it could just turn up.

His QC has always been spot on for me so I wouldn’t worry too much.

Post pictures when it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abrown3mtg

16/3/17
How do you know it’s shipped? Did he send you tracking? Or did you chase him up?

I paid last week but not received QC yet, knowing Sead it could just turn up.

His QC has always been spot on for me so I wouldn’t worry too much.

Post pictures when it arrives.

He told me by email they both shipped from his EU stock. I haven't received the actually tracking number yet. I know his reputation is really good so I'm not super concerned, BUT being my first TD purchase, I would have liked QC even if just for the experience and to see what was coming my way! I'll share photos as soon as the watches arrive! :D

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I just got my QC pics - any help greatly appreciated. Is the dial slightly mis-aligned, or is just the angle of the photo? When I draw a line from the 12 marker down to the 6 it seems off. Also me the datewheel overlay seems a lot thicker than the website photos, would it be reasonable to ask for one with a thinner DWO? The rehaut is a small amount off centre (not enough to complain about though). SELs look good to me.

I've bought around 35 reps and never sent one back at QC stage, I'm not sure if I've suddenly become super OCD or not. :)

oiae10.jpg

Edit - to show what I mean on the alignment:

2cnh6p4.jpg

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
I just got my QC pics - any help greatly appreciated. Is the dial slightly mis-aligned, or is just the angle of the photo? When I draw a line from the 12 marker down to the 6 it seems off. Also me the datewheel overlay seems a lot thicker than the website photos, would it be reasonable to ask for one with a thinner DWO? The rehaut is a small amount off centre (not enough to complain about though). SELs look good to me.

I've bought around 35 reps and never sent one back at QC stage, I'm not sure if I've suddenly become super OCD or not. ????

oiae10.jpg

Edit - to show what I mean on the alignment:

2cnh6p4.jpg

Dial looks fine to me, it’s your line that’s off by the look of it not the dial the line doesn’t pass through the pinion hole.

The font does look thicker than other ARF’s, are you sure this is ARF and not Noob as the lugs look better on this, more like the V9.

Hands and insert do look like ARF on closer inspection.

Reactions: christo14

doggepe

8/8/16
Dial looks fine to me, it’s your line that’s off by the look of it not the dial the line doesn’t pass through the pinion hole.

The font does look thicker than other ARF’s, are you sure this is ARF and not Noob as the lugs look better on this, more like the V9.

Hands and insert do look like ARF on closer inspection.

That is a ARF, you can identify it to having a bit wider triangle at 12'clock and the pearl inside the triangle is a lot better looking than Noob. The bezel engravings are also a little bit thicker on ARF than Noob.

The date though, seems weird. Is this the 904L version or the cheaper ARF version? The cheaper ARF using 316L has a thicker date font than the 904L version

As seen here,

ARF 316L:
submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-1-1-arf-best-edition-a2824.jpg

ARF 904L:
submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-arf-1-1-best-edition-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-a2824.jpg

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
This is just the angle of the picture and the fact that your lines goes through the top of the canon pinion instead of the bottom. All good mate

Reactions: phdsjain

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
Thanks very much for the help everyone. I paid for the 904L version, but on the basis that I'm not happy with the DWO I've asked for a different watch. Maybe the TD accidentally used a 316L version.

Koric

Known Member
4/6/18
Are the cyclops removable with a heat gun? I want a no date 904L sub. Also will a BP or noob no date dial fit in the ARF?

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

Sent from the RWI App

Once stocks in uk he can’t take pics he’s in China.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Last two pics for this month! Tomorrow I am flying home and it’s vacation time, finally! The Sub will be treated with a gen crystal, some corrections and some minor smoothing out edges brushing.. I will have my Hulk and gen Batman to enjoy though! See you all later

b158a1fc55c0c4cd51850a0dd5c837d2.jpg

033f26c01ba4fbdd3691e83b6917bfac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Last two pics for this month! Tomorrow I am flying home and it’s vacation time, finally! The Sub will be treated with a gen crystal, some corrections and some minor smoothing out edges brushing.. I will have my Hulk and gen Batman to enjoy though! See you all later

b158a1fc55c0c4cd51850a0dd5c837d2.jpg

033f26c01ba4fbdd3691e83b6917bfac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beauty

Abrown3mtg

16/3/17
Once stocks in uk he can’t take pics he’s in China.

I figured as much. I would have thought that he'd have taken photos and kept them prior to shipping them out to the UK, but I'm once again not upset or saying anything bad about him. I have zero problem at this point! I also have pretty realistic expecations being a rep. Major qc flaws would be my only concerns (very obvious ones like a pearl that is clearly off center with the naked eye at wrist level, cornet that is really crooked, etc. As far as the little details, I just hope for decent rehaut alignment and one of the newer/improved dwo's, dials, crown, etc. The ARF's look pretty consistent from what I can tell so fewer wild cards here. Basically details only seen with a loop or by people that know exactly what they are looking for are acceptable, but problems that can't be easily corrected and are lopsided is a different story.

Keep posting more picks of your watches to hold me over until mine shows up!

skyfox

Looking Around
27/7/18
Hi, i am new here in this forum!
i find this is very great Place for interesting informations.
Would like pay by sead, can you give me his Mail Adress?

Thanks a lot for your Help!
greets!

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Hi, i am new here in this forum!
i find this is very great Place for interesting informations.
Would like pay by sead, can you give me his Mail Adress?

Thanks a lot for your Help!
greets!

This is your first post, so I will be gentle with you.
here's his email address: [email protected]

However, know that you really must take the effort to look things up before asking. If you don't know it yet, we have a section devoted to Trusted Dealers. Click here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-rep-dealers
The search function is also there to help you. Read read read, and you will have an enjoyable time here at RWI.
Happy 1st post!

Reactions: stufuse

WenR

MULTI ACCOUNT
19/7/18
My ARF 904 hulk has finally arrived, but im a little bit dissapointed.
The date look cheap, very thin compares to my noob v7, the crown is suckz. N i dont think the watch that i accept is the same with the QC that i received.
Insert is great. Not dark, a little bit yellow green. The numbers in the bezel is perfect color but not center(which i choose a center insert number in QC) ,,, i dont know whats wrong with u puretime,,, sigh,,,

Anyway, its a great watch. N i post pict so u guyz can choose wisely when u want to purchase. Enjoy :)

XAFbzVO.jpg

h21vJHG.jpg

yEC9I1q.jpg

VC3Vii4.jpg

TNuAAIm.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: efthimis