• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

arepuj

Known Member
6/10/11
The "naked eye" even don't know the existance of the rehaut ????????

Enviado desde mi H3113 mediante Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Not as good Koric, especially the indicie/number spacing on the left side of the bezel insert. The right hand side is centred but the left is too close to the crystal, take a look at the 45 marker cut out on the bezel of the qc images above, most are like this.

Most but not all, I received qc (which I accepted)

my bezel is ok.

52c5630fe67e8f545a625eee55f3c3ce.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Do you guys know if they updated the dial with the coronet of the hulk version aswell? Or is it just the LN that has a new batch?

I cannot stand the batch one LVs coronet, yuck!

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
stufuse your watch looks stunning! I hope that what looked a bit off on my QC pictures is not that apparent when I don't sit with a loupe and my relentless strive for perfection in front of my computer screen. I need to control myself to enjoy this watch and not just look for flaws, can't wait to receive it.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
stufuse your watch looks stunning! I hope that what looked a bit off on my QC pictures is not that apparent when I don't sit with a loupe and my relentless strive for perfection in front of my computer screen. I need to control myself to enjoy this watch and not just look for flaws, can't wait to receive it.

Same here. I have a Gen Crystal to go on. I’m not bothering with the DW the ARF seems to be ok now. I say it a lot but you forget just how small these details are.

Reactions: efthimis

71bucks

18/5/10
Does anyone know anything about the availability of the Hulk? Intime shows it as 'out of stock' and that's who I usually use as a TD...

Stevenf

Supporter
Certified
12/7/17
Singapore
Does anyone know anything about the availability of the Hulk? Intime shows it as 'out of stock' and that's who I usually use as a TD...

I have waited close to a month for the hulk after putting in an order in early July. Just last week, I decided to change my order to the LN since my TD told me they are more readily available. Yet to receive any qc yet though.

Not sure if this is a fair comparison but it seems that ARF’s production capacity is much lesser than that of Noob, considering that I got qc pics for the V9 Hulk in less than 4 working days.

euro1955

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/3/15
Could it be the delay results from ARF making improvents to the new batch? ARF appears to have made dial and bezel insert improvements on the last batch.

Stevenf

Supporter
Certified
12/7/17
Singapore
Could it be the delay results from ARF making improvents to the new batch? ARF appears to have made dial and bezel insert improvements on the last batch.

I definitely would not mind if they can also make improvements to the crown while they are at it.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Not having much luck haha, received my watch today although it’s not the watch from my qc pics (serial no is different, insert spacing 40 - 45 marker is different and The insert is also cracked under the pearl) So hoping to have it resolved and have the watch I approved in hand soon. Dispite this the watch is well finished. And the stock crystal really is quite good. Looks and Feels just like my friends Gen when in hand. Not had them side by side.

e3947460091b0a44820dc7e4ea4d05c2.jpg

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
This „bezel/ceramic could be shattered under the pearl“ is giving me a hard time to sleep. I didn‘t want to reject the watch, just because I had the feeling this could be broken (hard to see on the pictures), but what to do if it really is? I‘m prepared for flaws like every watch has, but not really physical damage. Do you think the TD (puretime) will help me with the replacement?

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Not having much luck haha, received my watch today although it’s not the watch from my qc pics (serial no is different, insert spacing 40 - 45 marker is different and The insert is also cracked under the pearl) So hoping to have it resolved and have the watch I approved in hand soon. Dispite this the watch is well finished. And the stock crystal really is quite good. Looks and Feels just like my friends Gen when in hand. Not had them side by side.

e3947460091b0a44820dc7e4ea4d05c2.jpg

Real shame about the crack as this is a really really nice example.