• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Watch looks great outside, it screams genuine.. I had the genuine 116610LN two times last year, ARF nailed and everyone that is on the edge deciding on this just go for it, have a good QC and then enjoy an excellent rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yours looks amazing, I wouldn’t even touch it, crystal has the black hole effect, date looks good. I may even sell my franken for one of these

f1dd553e9eed594bbcba8ef3b14a6ebc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
When is the LV going to be launched?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Launched but not available. I'd avoid the LV to be honest - I doubt the insert is anywhere near the real one. And it can't be seen well in a photograph.

biscione

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/16
3641396b67a4d763f5336e0fe9a1c826.jpg

Are you kidding me? Is that stock crystal on the ARF? The AR on the cyclops of the LN sub looks equally as good if not better than the GMT in that picture...

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Are you kidding me? Is that stock crystal on the ARF? The AR on the cyclops of the LN sub looks equally as good if not better than the GMT in that picture...

Don’t forget I am good in taking pictures friend lolol

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
This is how it looks without any effort of taking a “good cyclops pic”.. I feel maybe magnification at 2.7x or something as it feels a tiny bit more magnified compared to my gen xtal watches but no one can call this out, no way.. date is sitting low, some dates are on the left but not too much

05a60ceaf7af2348d2713ef8eeb24988.jpg

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
This is how it looks without any effort of taking a “good cyclops pic”.. I feel maybe magnification at 2.7x or something as it feels a tiny bit more magnified compared to my gen xtal watches but no one can call this out, no way.. date is sitting low, some dates are on the left but not too much

05a60ceaf7af2348d2713ef8eeb24988.jpg

date mag was acceptable for me, blue hue was the reason that pushed me to go gen crystal

Bibicu30

Looking Around
12/7/18
Hey guys,

I just bought this ARF Factory Rolex Submariner 904L Steel from a member over at RWG

It has Asian 2824 movement. The rehaut is aligned. He bought it originaly from Josh (Perfect Clones) couple weeks ago. Incredible quality and amazing clasp.
I am not the type to look for flaws in a rep although i like the watches that give a gen like feel on wear.

I am very happy with this watch and it bacame my daily wear.

On with the pics.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
efthimis
how is bezel action, click sound and clasp on new batch?
Bezel action is good, if you had experience the gen you will feel it is a bit "lighter" on the clicking sound but still very good.. Clasp is good, still the genuine has this extra confidence feel, like being tighter and better made altogether but again you have to been living with a gen for sometime to really pick this details up

Reactions: The Alchemy Index

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
date mag was acceptable for me, blue hue was the reason that pushed me to go gen crystal

Yes the gen crystal is really perfect but if someone doesn't want to spent 350usd then he is all good to keep the watch stock, really good work from ARF.... for me it's a keeper and will become my every day driver

Reactions: The Alchemy Index

minwas

Renowned Member
9/3/17
UAE/EU
My watch smith works with all kind of gens and he is Rolex certified, he would fix it for sure.. from now on I will ask for this as well, still learning lol

You should share the address of your watch-smith with us

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Here is side to side lv gen, noob and arf.
http://www.watchleader.com/archives/19973

and maybe is video better.

https://v.youku.com/pad_show/id_XMz...search_video/q_vs+n+vs+ar?spm=a2hww.11359951.

efthimis
how is bezel action, click sound and clasp on new batch?

Ah, forget the video and pics. The green of the gen is an out of gamut - the camera sensor can't reproduce it. There were a bunch of V7's which in pics looked close to the real thing - in real life they looked nothing like it. Anyone with a LV rep whose seen the gen will tell you the same thing. Unless someone who has both in their hand says its close, it should be left IMO.

Reactions: Tigerdragon

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
Ah, forget the video and pics. The green of the gen is an out of gamut - the camera sensor can't reproduce it. There were a bunch of V7's which in pics looked close to the real thing - in real life they looked nothing like it. Anyone with a LV rep whose seen the gen will tell you the same thing. Unless someone who has both in their hand says its close, it should be left IMO.
After reading, I think the gen for you is something like a magical object...

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
No he is right the green cant be replicated if you have the Gen in you hands you see the difference its night and day.

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
No he is right the green cant be replicated if you have the Gen in you hands you see the difference its night and day.
Of course, it's difficult to replicate green. It's only a matter of time. I had the gen several times on my hands. The comparison I've published can be very useful for many young members. I think it's much more useful than just text ...