• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

CleverTits101

Horology Curious
25/6/15
My young Padawan. Your watch probably is suffering from a dragging DWO. Basically the disk is touching a stationary part of your watch and the friction is preventing it from flipping like it should. Happens from time to time. Could be a million other things too tho

So i searched around and people recommended to hit the watch gently against your palm to help it line up correctly inside...that didn't work, but I cycled through all the dates couple of times and it lines up correctly now. I just hope it wont keep on happening.

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
Old Dart
Let me make an observation. ARF is capeable, it seems, of putting out an exceptional watch on a number of points. Consistency, however, is not looking fantastics as it stands right now. It'll be interesting to see if we can find a consensus in defects (though it would be preferable we had none) as more get into the wild.

Occb2 is based in NYC, he must know the local eats. As for me, I go to NYC when I get a hankering for crazy homeless people, beggars on the subway, entitled white women, and el pretentious night life.

You must get that hankering often judging by the choice of words. I feel the same way about Australia and everything's desire to kill you, over regulation of every facet of life and provincial attitude.

Reactions: Manuel8080

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Let me make an observation. ARF is capeable, it seems, of putting out an exceptional watch on a number of points. Consistency, however, is not looking fantastics as it stands right now. It'll be interesting to see if we can find a consensus in defects (though it would be preferable we had none) as more get into the wild.

You must get that hankering often judging by the choice of words. I feel the same way about Australia and everything's desire to kill you, over regulation of every facet of life and provincial attitude.

By the queen! We ought to have regulations for people who hold such attitudes of our fine country. Perhaps death by drop bears ,in a white enclosure, measuring no more than 4x4m shall be a punishment that is as just, as it is merciless. We shall setup a royal commission into this, and get back to you in 2030 [unless we change governments]

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I live in Orange County NY. About 75 miles north of NYC. I worked in NYC for 20 years. Doing a 150 mile commute a day between going and coming home. This is the reason I stayed at work and kept getting promoted. LOL.

Reactions: xray7

llanito

Horology Curious
29/9/15
116610 ARF A2824 904l out of stock on Puretime?? do any other TDS have it in stock??

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15

I’m not sure why Australia has the reputation that everything wants to kill you, what’s here that’s so scary? Snakes and spiders? Crocs?

Im more scared of Grizzly bears, Lions, Tigers, wolves, polar bears, the list goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
I’m not sure why Australia has the reputation that everything wants to kill you, what’s here that’s so scary? Snakes and spiders? Crocs?

Im more scared of Grizzly bears, Lions, Tigers, wolves, polar bears, the list goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen a Sydney Funnel Web on a trip to Aus and that thing is terrifying. Most of the deadly snakes are in Central so not scary for most city dwellers, guess the same could be said for crocs.. However, most of Aus is on the coast and you've go some pretty scary seas full of Great Whites and Box jelly's :L

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Guys is it just me or does the pearl not look great on the ARF compared to the Noob V9? The pearl on the ARF looks like it's a bit oversized (The triangle part behind the pearl)

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
occb2 occb can you tell me if i need a h4 kit for my new gen eta 2824. Or does the arf hands have longer tubes for the h2 pinion?

Mosse

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/9/15
it's funny, the subject of the topic was to have a review between Arf and Gen. We are on the 36th page, and there is still nothing ahaha

Waspy

Renowned Member
18/8/14
Wiltshire
it's funny, the subject of the topic was to have a review between Arf and Gen. We are on the 36th page, and there is still nothing ahaha

cJxIha9.png

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
11/2/17
EU
I live in Orange County NY. About 75 miles north of NYC. I worked in NYC for 20 years. Doing a 150 mile commute a day between going and coming home. This is the reason I stayed at work and kept getting promoted. LOL.

SO YOU SAW OCC
15eafc63890303fedd3e73fd23c5fad5.jpg

Great!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Occb2 is based in NYC, he must know the local eats. As for me, I go to NYC when I get a hankering for crazy homeless people, beggars on the subway, entitled white women, and el pretentious night life.
Haha sorry for the confusion. I know Rob is based in the NYC area.
i was talking about you slaughterer62 or am I completely off the track?

Reactions: electric

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Few things. If we can, watch the language. No need too curse. LOL. I have the ARF 904 116610LN 2824 in hand. I got a tracking number for the noob 116610LN 904 3135. I don't want too do different reviews. I want too do them both. I will do a comparison of the ARF 904, the Noob V9 904, My real 116610LV and my all real but mid case V6S 116610LN which I love. I have QC pics of the noob V9 I posted a few. From the look the case looks great but the bezel numbers are still a white color compared too the ARF. The band looks amazing on the Noob too. But I do not have it in hand too review yet. Sorry. Trust me I cant wait too do this. I have all my calipers and measuring tools and scales out too see which is the closest too real!

I think the noob V9 first run which from what I heard is now sold out, that case looks amazing. Can't wait to get it in hand.

ARF is the one though that wants our opinions and lets not forget that they are holding off on making a 3135 one at the moment too hear our options or so I have been told. So this is all good. I know lots of people want a watch TODAY and the best sub NOW. To them I say go to Rolex and get one. For the best rep ascetically right now, of the 6 digit I would have too say the ARF 116610LN. Amazing out of the box. Cheap click and clasp feel but looks amazing. But that is not fair too noob right now because I do not have a noob V9 in hand. I never saw a V8 if it even was a real thing. The V7 was a down grade from the V6S. The V6S was the last one noob actually listen too the TD's for opinions. So lets see. Patience! We have waited this long. A few more weeks is all we are asking for.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
SO YOU SAW OCC
15eafc63890303fedd3e73fd23c5fad5.jpg

Great!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

OMG. That is off my exit of the NYS thruway!. It use too be in Montgomery. I know Paul Sr. and my old partner from work daughter and son in law are best friends with his son Paul Jr. But they dont talk. LOL.