• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Hey all. Just wanted too update you guys. I have been going back and forth with Angus over at pure time on the ARF 116610 904L's. In the next few days they will be releasing it. I am buying one too do a review for RWI.

I will do a complete and honest review comparing it too 2 watches I have. A real 116610LV and a 116610LN that is all real but the V6S case and clasp. The ONLY model coming out is the 2824 version. It IS 904L. I do not know at this time if it will be an LN or an LV.

Please post here anything that you guys want me too look at. Any questions you may have. The projected price at this time is. $478 plus shipping. I look forward too getting it and also look forward too you guy's input. We have great TD's and they have the ear of the ARF factory. So we can hope to continue too have improvements on these watches.

Rob

*****Forgot too say that after the review the watch will be raffled here at RWI******

Last edited:

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
good job m8, thank you for all the community !
I would like your judgement about the lugs, they look a bit squarish imo , and the rehaut shine and grain

Reactions: kluzik1

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
good job m8, thank you for all the community !
I would like your judgement about the lugs, they look a bit squarish imo , and the rehaut shine and grain

Will do brother. I will make a list and try too answer every question. I forgot too put and I added it too my orig. post. that this watch will be raffled after review. I am excited about this watch. I can't wait for the 3135 version too come out.

Reactions: maxracingshox

blehbleh215

2/2/17
Thank you for doing the review in advance!
​​​​​​It will help many on us to choose the best LN and LV to purchase...
There are too many options out there for the best OOTB buyer...

Reactions: xoredkiller

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I was just told it is a ARF 116610LN 2824. Right now it IS on Puretimes website as all of our TD's site. When he gets one he will send it too me and I will have pictures here the day I get it. I will post pics and opinion ASAP. But I will do a full review too.

Angus is saying that on his site https://puretime05.com/featured-prod...let-a2824.html this is the one. The LV will be coming out a few weeks later.

What I am asking from you guys are input. What do you want me too look at. So far I got rehaut and lugs. Also from what I understand the ARF factory is very much looking forward for our opinion as a community. Which is great.

Lets not forget the ARF 122660! I still think the best rep out of the box. Just imagine if we can get a sub like that! OMG.

Last edited:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Thanks in advance for the opportunity and your effort!

Have a look at the depth of the bezel engravings as some people said they are a bit deep and don't got beveled edges - it would be interesting if it was the lighting from PT or it is true.

As AR makes the most gen-like clasps so far with the rounded edges - i think a comparison of this aspect and the crown on the safety clasp would be nice too, to see how good they have become :D

MarkTellsTime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/18
New England
Thanks for the update occb2! I have one of these ordered as well and was wondering when QC will be coming through. When mine arrives I will be happy to provide additional good quality pictures/macro shots of another sample if it will be helpful! Also very excited about this release!

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Sounds good Mark. From what I am understanding is they will be releases in a few days. They are waiting for the shipment. From the pics they look good. Only thing I see is the Lugs look a little thicker than my real one. It could just be the angle of the pictures. The rehaut looks fine. Very much like a real one. I will measure and take good pics of it all.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
by the way, all our other trusted dealers have this watch too.
Not only Puretime!

I thought occb wanted to step back from the forum because he was not green and Angus callenged him, what happened? I only use tapa so I do not see any colors anyway. Just thinking and maybe I missed something?

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

Reactions: fulgenzio67

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
by the way, all our other trusted dealers have this watch too.
Not only Puretime!

I thought occb wanted to step back from the forum because he was not green and Angus callenged him, what happened? I only use tapa so I do not see any colors anyway. Just thinking and maybe I missed something?

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

I am green and I am back. LOL. I spoke to the Admin before posting. I know all TD's have it and I am not attempting to highlight one. What I am saying is that I have been in contact with one and I personally am buying it and doing a review and donating it too RWI.

Reactions: guru

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Ok. Before people think that I am playing favorites with TD's. That is not the intention at all. I was having a conversation with pure time for a member here who asked me too find out what was the ETA for the watch. I started a conversation with him about the 3135 version. Then thought that it would be a good idea to review THIS version and then to donate it too RWI for an raffle.

All TD's will be able to get this watch. I am getting it from Puretime. I AM paying for it. It is not being given too me and I have no ties too Puretime at all. I respect and have brought from multiple TD's which I am sure they can verify.

Now please continue with what you guys want me too look at.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Hey all. Just wanted too update you guys. I have been going back and forth with Angus over at pure time on the ARF 116610 904L's. In the next few days they will be releasing it. I am buying one too do a review for RWI.

I will do a complete and honest review comparing it too 2 watches I have. A real 116610LV and a 116610LN that is all real but the V6S case and clasp. The ONLY model coming out is the 2824 version. It IS 904L. I do not know at this time if it will be an LN or an LV.

Please post here anything that you guys want me too look at. Any questions you may have. The projected price at this time is. $478 plus shipping. I look forward too getting it and also look forward too you guy's input. We have great TD's and they have the ear of the ARF factory. So we can hope to continue too have improvements on these watches.

Rob

*****Forgot too say that after the review the watch will be raffled here at RWI******

First of all, thanks for doing this.

i guess the question I would ask is how does it look and feel to you? An overall impression. Rather than one which is based on small details, if that makes sense?

and how you would compare it with the ARF SD43 which is incredible.

Reactions: occb2

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
First of all, thanks for doing this.

i guess the question I would ask is how does it look and feel to you? An overall impression. Rather than one which is based on small details, if that makes sense?

That is a great question. That actually would be my exact question. LOL. I feel that every little detail that people pick on a rep watch is nuts sometimes. While I personally think, how does the watch feel in general. Good example. TC. The TC was the best 16610 rep. When you look at it it is almost impossible to tell it is a rep. Get it in your hands and you can feel it. I want a rep that looks great with no real large catches. Also feels great on my wrist. So your question is valid. LOL. I will let you know when I have it in hand. Thanks.

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
Thanks Rob. It’ll be great to know if the case takes sh3135 or not:)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: electric

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
That is a great question. That actually would be my exact question. LOL. I feel that every little detail that people pick on a rep watch is nuts sometimes. While I personally think, how does the watch feel in general. Good example. TC. The TC was the best 16610 rep. When you look at it it is almost impossible to tell it is a rep. Get it in your hands and you can feel it. I want a rep that looks great with no real large catches. Also feels great on my wrist. So your question is valid. LOL. I will let you know when I have it in hand. Thanks.

Exactly. Good stuff buddy. Glad you're doing this as you have a level head and actually build the things. Something that's great is better than the sum of its parts. So Rehaut font, crown guard shape and other tiny details aside - does it look and feel like a real sub?!

Reactions: occb2

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
https://www.intime02.co/rollie/4793...-edition-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-a2824.html

http://www.2018asian.com/product_show.asp?P_id=4524

http://chazingtime01.co/new-release...-11-best-edition-904l-ss-case-bracelet-a2824/

Ok. These are links from other TD's for this watch.

Also you can go too our TD section and go to the TD's that do not have websites and explain too them exactly what you are looking for. I have went through each and Toro doesn't have this listed on his site. Lucys site is down. Yuki doesn't sell this. Others are requesting emails like I stated. I hope this handles the issue of favorites.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Thanks Rob. It’ll be great to know if the case takes sh3135 or not:)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

This one will not take a 3135. I have asked and that will be coming out in a few weeks. I plan on a later thread, do a review on the Noob V8 3135 116610 and the ARF 3135 116610. That will come as soon as they are released too. I wish I could get the prototypes for review and return them but I dont see that happening. I have no issues buying them and doing the thread. As long as it help us here. If I have no need for them I will raffle them too. We will see. I really look forward too the 116610LN and 116610LV in 904L able too take a 3135. That is some good stuff. That is a large step for all of us who love building our watches. If it is great quality, that eliminates the need to get a real case and real band.

To me the last good case was the V6S noob 3135. The V7 is ok but the V6S is amazing. Especially the early ones. I have one for my 116610LN build, Now if ARF or Noob come out with a better one I will be pumped.

I did like the V7 116610LN as a whole watch. The bezel and crystal and date wheel were the issues I had with them. If the SA3135 died, stick a SH3135 in that bad boy and you are good.

Now if we can get a great case and band with the SH3135. I can tell you that the date wheel would most likely have too be changed. But ARF did a fantastic job with the bezel and crystal on the ARF 122660. If they do that with the 116610LN. We will have a winner.

But right now, this one is just the A2824. I will put it on the timegrapher and we will see how good it is. My ARF 122660 A2824 was and is still running perfectly.

ohhai

Horology Curious
23/3/15
I was just told it is a ARF 116610LN 2824. Right now it IS on Puretimes website as all of our TD's site. When he gets one he will send it too me and I will have pictures here the day I get it. I will post pics and opinion ASAP. But I will do a full review too.

Angus is saying that on his site https://puretime05.com/featured-prod...let-a2824.html this is the one. The LV will be coming out a few weeks later.

What I am asking from you guys are input. What do you want me too look at. So far I got rehaut and lugs. Also from what I understand the ARF factory is very much looking forward for our opinion as a community. Which is great.

Lets not forget the ARF 122660! I still think the best rep out of the box. Just imagine if we can get a sub like that! OMG.

So the LV is still a pre-sale on the site and hasn't came out yet? I had a td offering it to me but I held back because I dont like buying until he takes his own pics.