• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hey everybody Ive been reading this topic since page 1. Im on like page 50 now lol. Anyways I just got my QC pics from TT.

Does anybody notice anything Im not?

Here is a quick link to most of the general rules of the forum.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...some-of-the-more-prevalent-rules-of-the-forum

You will find info on QCs here.

QC Rules

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...tle-on-qc-pics
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-qc-pictures

BTW TrustyTime are not Trusted Dealers here.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Ive copped from TT before no problem so I went with them again. Got the qc pics in less than 2 days.

Good for you, but if you were to face any issue, you'd be on your own, unlike if you ordered from a TD

Ted3317

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/9/19
Thailand
Does anybody else think the date is under-magnified?
ZD0P5.jpg

What version of this?

Last edited:

tzon_a

Horology Curious
12/9/18
Hello everyone, I have my 116610 ARF for almost a year and the white/silver color in the number on the bezel insert has started fading and some are flaking off. Should I order a new bezel from a TD and replace it? If yes should I stay with ARF or Noob fits as well? Thanks!

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Hello everyone, I have my 116610 ARF for almost a year and the white/silver color in the number on the bezel insert has started fading and some are flaking off. Should I order a new bezel from a TD and replace it? If yes should I stay with ARF or Noob fits as well? Thanks!

You could get a CF bezel set and swap in just the insert which is platinum plated. I think some fiddling/sanding is needed if you want to switch the bezel as well. I’m not sure exactly what needs to be done but the bezel is not a direct swap whereas the insert is.

tzon_a

Horology Curious
12/9/18
You could get a CF bezel set and swap in just the insert which is platinum plated. I think some fiddling/sanding is needed if you want to switch the bezel as well. I’m not sure exactly what needs to be done but the bezel is not a direct swap whereas the insert is.

Thanks for the prompt reply! I never heard of CF bezel, where I can order it from? Is it possible to swap inserts without removing the bezel from the watch?

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Thanks for the prompt reply! I never heard of CF bezel, where I can order it from? Is it possible to swap inserts without removing the bezel from the watch?

Hit that search button on upper right for Clean insert

Reactions: tzon_a

Fab87pz

2/8/18
Is it only my ARF or the numbers color on the insert start fading after some months? After 8 months they look more dark /matte. Anyone else noticed this?

melandri

Known Member
12/12/18
Just checking in to say after nearly a full year still very happy with my watch. If anything it makes it hard to get other reps because it's so rare they are as accurate at this one. I've only ever had maybe 3 people mention it without me prompting it, one of which owned the same watch (and was presumably a real one). One person asked if it was fake but only because he's sort of a dick, not because he knows anything about watches.