• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What do you think of this brandnew DWO for Rolex Submainer?

ddak1000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/18
Currently working on this.
Any opnions? :cool:

IGxuqJE.jpg

SWKuZac.jpg

hxNFphG.jpg

Reactions: QueTip and Dan8888

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
'Currently working on this' means you are printing them ? If that's the case then it looks very promising - got any more pics straight on, not at an angle ?

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
well, looks very good! In my eyes the numbers looks just a little left justified, like the TC DWO V3.

Give us more info please :)

ddak1000

14/3/18
'Currently working on this' means you are printing them ? If that's the case then it looks very promising - got any more pics straight on, not at an angle ?

Yes! I have been trying hard to make this! I will take better pictures of them and post them later on. Thanks.

Sent from the RWI App

ddak1000

14/3/18
well, looks very good! In my eyes the numbers looks just a little left justified, like the TC DWO V3.

Give us more info please :)

Thank you for your advice! I will post more pictures later on and please comment on them. When I see it, it has no problem of centering date! Cheers!

Sent from the RWI App

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Thank you for your advice! I will post more pictures later on and please comment on them. When I see it, it has no problem of centering date! Cheers!

Sent from the RWI App

Mate, it was just my opinion because during the last 3 days I compared many DWO and especially the DWO v3 vs V4 , but I could be wrong of course :)

ddak1000

14/3/18
Mate, it was just my opinion because during the last 3 days I compared many DWO and especially the DWO v3 vs V4 , but I could be wrong of course :)

I appreciate your valuable opinions mate. TC DWO V4 is good but I think the font is a bit thicker compared to gen. So I tried to overcome it. The next time I post pictures, I will appreciate them more! Have a good day!

Sent from the RWI App

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
I appreciate your valuable opinions mate. TC DWO V4 is good but I think the font is a bit thicker compared to gen. So I tried to overcome it. The next time I post pictures, I will appreciate them more! Have a good day!

Sent from the RWI App

Seems you did a good job. You right on the thicker / bolder font on the TC DWO, but I always found it on the V3 :)

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
the dwo looks amazing! nice raised printing and it looks like you captured the serif of the gen numerals. if you have a TC you're using for comparison, can you take a photo side-by-side?

how do all the numerals center under a dial?

Reactions: QueTip

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Looks very promising.

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
nice.

now do it on a gen spec datewheel too and take my money.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Have you got any pics of one of theses mounted in a watch ?

Where are you having these printed - or are you printing them yourself ?

ddak1000

14/3/18
Seems you did a good job. You right on the thicker / bolder font on the TC DWO, but I always found it on the V3 :)

I tried to concentrate on the details of DWO in 116610, not 16610. Let's wait for the final result mate :)

Sent from the RWI App

ddak1000

14/3/18
the dwo looks amazing! nice raised printing and it looks like you captured the serif of the gen numerals. if you have a TC you're using for comparison, can you take a photo side-by-side?

how do all the numerals center under a dial?

I will try to compare my DWO to gen side by side later on. I think it will do, won't it? Thanks for the advice :)

Sent from the RWI App

ddak1000

14/3/18
Have you got any pics of one of theses mounted in a watch ?

Where are you having these printed - or are you printing them yourself ?

I am doing it myself. I will post the pics later on like just you said. Thanks.

Sent from the RWI App