• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V8 insert* -VS-* ARF insert (black)*

Aduntoridas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/16
Hi everyone,

I have a V7 black. And I want to buy from PureTime a new bettter insert for it.

- Which one you like or recommend? V8 or ARF?

- I f it's the ARF, would it fit on a Noob V7 bezel?

Thank you!!

ARF - GEN - v8

f0AuGAN.jpg

RUwRCth.jpg

tL3lf09.jpg

Last edited:

Aduntoridas

25/8/16
I have seen that smoke preffers the bracelet and clasp in the ARF, and the rehaut in the V8. But nothing about the insert itself.

ARF numbers look whiter and fatter in pics. But I don't know if they are "too much"

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I have seen that smoke preffers the bracelet and clasp in the ARF, and the rehaut in the V8. But nothing about the insert itself.

ARF numbers look whiter and fatter in pics. But I don't know if they are "too much"

I like the arf insert.cant say about the hulk arf insert as I've not seen it next to a gen but looks good.the only flaw I see is the number look a bit thick but that maybe the pics

Reactions: electric

Aduntoridas

25/8/16
Any idea if ARF will fit onto a noob? bezel+insert

I've sent an email to PureTime asking that same question. They normaly respond me in the morning. Tomorrow I'll post their answer here.

They've told me the V8 fits onto the V7 for sure. Is exactly the same piece, thay said.

Last edited:

Aduntoridas

25/8/16
I like the arf insert.cant say about the hulk arf insert as I've not seen it next to a gen but looks good.the only flaw I see is the number look a bit thick but that maybe the pics

And just with the pictures, what would you try? for a black one... ARF or V8 insert?

Arf - gen - v8

f0AuGAN.jpg

RUwRCth.jpg

tL3lf09.jpg
​​​​​​​

eG5mmEF

Last edited:

Aduntoridas

25/8/16
I think the GEN is right in between the ARF and V8 size numbers.

Last edited:

garyun

4/10/12
Good luck trying to just get the insert..... Noob won't sell the insert alone, and I'm guessing ARF will not either.

JMK

13/2/18
I decided to order a VRF Hulk insert... I’ll send more pics once it arrives.

cbc3a98941922401b5a17d0c62f489f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
And just with the pictures, what would you try? for a black one... ARF or V8 insert?

Arf - gen - v8

f0AuGAN.jpg

RUwRCth.jpg

tL3lf09.jpg

eG5mmEF
Arf insert looks nicer in these pics than the v8 .the gen in the middle is best ha ha.

Aduntoridas

25/8/16

Looks perfect! Where have you ordered it? Do you think it would fit in a V7 case?

smoke of course the GEN is the best! Hahahaha! Do you think a GEN would fit in a Noob V7????

Today the people of PureTime told me the only sell the V8 insert. The ARF insert you have to buy it with the whole case.

So I have to decide between a V8 insert or an original if I could find one. :rolleyes: Or an ARF.... also if I could find one.

Edited: There is an original black ceramic insert here in case anyone is interested. 800$ For me is too much.

https://www.chrono24.com/rolex/beze...-116610116610ln-mint-condition--id7328392.htm

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Looks perfect! Where have you ordered it? Do you think it would fit in a V7 case?

smoke of course the GEN is the best! Hahahaha! Do you think a GEN would fit in a Noob V7????

Today the people of PureTime told me the only sell the V8 insert. The ARF insert you have to buy it with the whole case.

So I have to decide between a V8 insert or an original if I could find one. :rolleyes: Or an ARF.... also if I could find one.

Edited: There is an original black ceramic insert here in case anyone is interested. 800$ For me is too much.

https://www.chrono24.com/rolex/beze...-116610116610ln-mint-condition--id7328392.htm

Gen insert fits noob

Reactions: Aduntoridas

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I just got my QC pics from the ARF 116610LN. Looks amazing. The bezel number colors look great. Can’t wait too compare them with a real one.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
I just got my QC pics from the ARF 116610LN. Looks amazing. The bezel number colors look great. Can’t wait too compare them with a real one.

Soooo looking forwad to this, Rob!
I know it's a Sunday,but come on! The tease is too much to bear!

Reactions: occb2

neeeechlas

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
Trust me vrf insert max give u 3 months sure fade off. Color is too white.

MeMO

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18

cbc3a98941922401b5a17d0c62f489f5.jpg

What for brother?

I mean to which watch are you gonna install it ??

MeMO

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18
Trust me vrf insert max give u 3 months sure fade off. Color is too white.

why is it going to fade away !!

due to what exactly?