• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PRETTY sure this GMT is a rep. Anyone?

scottsvalley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/18
Kennewick, WA
So I was browsing the local Craigslist for luxury watches and I found a seller with a GMT Master II in really nice looking shape. He’s asking less than $2500. Highly suspicious! He’s only got one poor quality pic on the ad but I went ahead and contacted him and he texted several photos of the watch along with an “assurance” that it’s in fact authentic and he’s only got it priced so low because it “might need a service”. Can you smell the BS? Here are the pics. What say you?

Generated from my Apple iPad using tools.rackonly.com

He also claimed when he bought the watch he had the case back opened up to verify it was legit and he took a pic of the movement. He sent that as well....

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Fake as fuck

Reactions: Tucker

scottsvalley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/18
Kennewick, WA
Well I told him the MOST it would be worth as a “decent” quality used replica with a cloned 3135 movement in it is about $400. His response...... “well I got it on a trade so I might take you up on that. You in Seattle? I’m downtown near the needle”. LMAO. Wow! Dirtbag.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Well I told him the MOST it would be worth as a “decent” quality used replica with a cloned 3135 movement in it is about $400. His response...... “well I got it on a trade so I might take you up on that. You in Seattle? I’m downtown near the needle”. LMAO. Wow! Dirtbag.

Don't even bother mate.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
“Works flawlessly” but “May need a service?” What a dumbass.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
The movement picture is a completely different watch than the BS he is advertising. Its a very low tier rep max. $70 on DHgate

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
The moment I read Craigslist I knew what I was about to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk