• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V8 Vs ARF

havequick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/16
I know I’m about to get flamed for this but I don’t currently have access to a computer, only my iPhone, which makes navigating and search the new site difficult.

I currently have a NOOB V7 and have for some time and I just can’t overlook the bezel paint anymore.

SO my question is, as of today, who is making the closest to gen Sub, is it the Noob V8 or the newer ARF models?

Also, has anyone done a side by side vs gen with either of these watches?

Cheers
havequick

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You idiot!!!! I can’t believe you posted this!!!!
Just kidding. Let me see if I can tag some links for you. I think the verdict is still Noob V7/V8.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I think the current verdict is ARF is kicking Noobs ass all the way down that big wall of theirs and back again.

Check out puretimes site which has a preview of the new ARF sub and the noob v8 - which appears to be a v7 in 904 drag.

Reactions: Timmetje83

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I think the current verdict is ARF is kicking Noobs ass all the way down that big wall of theirs and back again.

Check out puretimes site which has a preview of the new ARF sub and the noob v8 - which appears to be a v7 in 904 drag.

There you go. I’m on my phone and can’t find the links but there are several posts on this.

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
Well, why the hell is nobody asking for n.e.w. WM9 any more :D
All the sh#tter noob V1+x is annoying and boring me !!!
Back to the roots, let's relaunch the WM9 series and the fabulous TC babies. :D

Reactions: Buster Hyman

havequick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/16
I no down up my far knowledge able REI’s.
So just to be clear Sub-of couches is

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I've never seen the v8 or arf in real life.if the arf has the square lugs like the v8 then I would get the arf because the sel braclett and clasp are better and the movement? So the v8 has better Rehaut engraving and the arf has better braclett and clasp. And comes in 2824 or sh3135.The v8 only comes in sa3135.I want live pics of the new arf. Because if the lugs and cg are good nice shape then the only real flaw is the font of the Rehaut engraving.and the crown on the dial.and maybe the scallop shine on the bezel teeth.but the v8 bezel ask has the poor scallops .so the ar is heading ahead of the v8 from what I've seen about the arf

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
I think the old question “Who has the best Sub” is no longer as straight forward as it was.

Lots of choice at the moment and all have pros and cons.

NOOB/ARF/VRF/OR

I really like the ARF and cannot wait to see it after it’s release by the time they hit V2 we may be very close indeed........ or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
hmm, question about that - this watch has been on the Puretime website since 12 April...PLEASE tell me this is the right (latest version).

[video]https://puretime05.com/submariner-116610-ln-black-ceramic-arf-1-1-best-edition-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-a2824.html[/video]

*prays everything will be ok.

Yeah that’s the latest version, although it’s been on their site since the 12th that was a prototype. The official release was yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk