• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex DateJust Turnograph TOG

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Thank you.

I wonder if you were to order one of the more expensive versions of the ToG that Silix offers if you’d get a better built watch. A printed rehaut is laughable!

During Spring Break I had the chance to see a gen late model version and compare it to mine. The latest versions come with polished lugs, bezel, and PCLs. I’m used to the tool watch look that mine has, so found it too blingy for what it should be. Not surprised no one bought them and why Rolex chose to discontinue the line for a second time.

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Trusty stills lists some for sale, not sure if they're still available.

http://www.trustytime.club/index.ph...th=1_9&zenid=83a5ce0d7cdf64501d676ae15674354c

Thank you for sharing this link. Will have to check it out.

My personal preference is for the older model of ToG where the gen bezel fits directly onto the DJ case. They also have more of a tool watch look to them rather than the dressy style with more polished surfaces of the newer ones. I never could find a rep version so I built my own.

Reactions: KJ2020

hm11esh

4/9/18
I have found a seller on DH Gate if anyone is interested.

Just do an image search of the watch and you will see 2 for sale.

Hope this helps

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14

Hope this helps

Hope the quality of these is better than what jmb found in the lower level one he bought from Silix.

hm11esh

4/9/18
Hope the quality of these is better than what jmb found in the lower level one he bought from Silix.

they are priced at 90 usd so doubt they would be of good quality. I have asked the seller for some pics so will upload them when I get them

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
they are priced at 90 usd so doubt they would be of good quality. I have asked the seller for some pics so will upload them when I get them

That's what I am thinking as well. Silix does (or did when I checked about 6 months ago) have a higher quality version that may be a better option if you are looking for something more permanent. I wouldn't want to waste $90 on something that is of poor quality when jmb has already checked it out.

hm11esh

4/9/18
That's what I am thinking as well. Silix does (or did when I checked about 6 months ago) have a higher quality version that may be a better option if you are looking for something more permanent. I wouldn't want to waste $90 on something that is of poor quality when jmb has already checked it out.

very true and I agree with you on that. those ones on DH Gate would be cheap 2813 21j movement too. I rather pay little more and get a decent rep.

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16

Hope this helps
Would you share a link here ?

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The white one doesn't look half bad if that's what you really get, lol.