• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF MAX edition rolex incoming

Subzed

24/4/18
What’s the consensus on the insert on the VRF MAX? Is it dull grey like the Noob v7 or better?

In my inexperienced opinion the VRF Max insert is way better than the V7. Here’s a close up of my Max. I’ve only seen V7 in pics but I’m pretty sure this is a lot better.

https://imgur.com/a/gemyhXr

Reactions: johnlogan

RolliePollie1

Horology Curious
9/6/18
Hey new guy here. Been researching for a replica black sub for a week now and decided to place an order for a VRF Max. I just got my QC pics. Can anyone let me know what they think? I have until 4AM EST tmro to approve.

https://m.imgur.com/a/UuZvWnk

Frutali

Renowned Member
29/6/14
Holland + Belgium
VRF Max......
fddf7c64120e2d5ec48baad96fdaa2b7.jpg

RolliePollie1

Horology Curious
9/6/18
Accept it mate.. Looks good.

Thanks for the reply! I kept analyzing the pictures and actually ended up asking for more.

I thought the 0 on the 50 on the insert had a couple spots on it and I wasn't sure if that was lack of paint or dirt. Also I couldn't see the laser etched crown so I asked to see proof of that. Hopefully those two things aren't issues. I can live with the fact that the insert font is slightly thinner compared to gen.

Sent from the RWI App

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Thanks for the reply! I kept analyzing the pictures and actually ended up asking for more.

I thought the 0 on the 50 on the insert had a couple spots on it and I wasn't sure if that was lack of paint or dirt. Also I couldn't see the laser etched crown so I asked to see proof of that. Hopefully those two things aren't issues. I can live with the fact that the insert font is slightly thinner compared to gen.

Sent from the RWI App

That dirt or lack of paint on the bezel number is not noticeable on the wrist. My QC pic was also something like that but when I got the watch, I cant see anything wrong with it. Bear in mind your are seeing a ballooned photo. Accept the watch, it is good.

DutchSUB

Supporter
Certified
30/10/14
[EU] Netherlands
That dirt or lack of paint on the bezel number is not noticeable on the wrist. My QC pic was also something like that but when I got the watch, I cant see anything wrong with it. Bear in mind your are seeing a ballooned photo. Accept the watch, it is good.

I had the same with my QC pics. There was some dirt on the pearl.. But it was not noticable when i received it.