• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DateJust 41 models - who bought them? Reviews and questions thread

JohnGotti12

Horology Curious
17/3/18
Hey guys, I pretty much fell in love with the new Datejust 41 series (especially the blue and black dials). I looked through the forum and found a lot of threads on the older Datejust 1 and Datejust 2 models, but not the 41.

Are there any good reps out yet for the 41 ? Anyone that pulled the trigger wants to post some picture or link to a review?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I am also very interested in this

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
i haven't seen any real DJ41 being released yet. Mostly DJII with jubilee bracelet..but that's cheating

Patrick_Rolex

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/5/17
I want the 41 mm jubilee two tone yg with black bezel. How gen like is it? (BP factory)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
41mm is djII

Dj41 is not 41mm i think most of people dont know this basic piece of information

Maybe you would tell to Rolex that they don't know this basic piece of imformation...

8uSzUHJ.jpg

JohnGotti12

Horology Curious
17/3/18
I am also interested in specifically the two tone

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

JohnGotti12

Horology Curious
17/3/18
Anybody have any good information on where to find a good rep of DJ41 that will fit gen parts (specifically bezel and band, i would like to replace those parts with solid gold parts)

Sent from the RWI App

carlosl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/18
Anybody have any good information on where to find a good rep of DJ41 that will fit gen parts (specifically bezel and band, i would like to replace those parts with solid gold parts)

Sent from the RWI App

There are three main sources for the DJ41. Each has its pros/cons. None is considered a super-rep. You will need to research and determine what is more important to you. Aesthetics vs movement? Etc.

BP
NOOB
REF

I am not sure which ones will fit the bezel and band...

JohnGotti12

Horology Curious
17/3/18
There are three main sources for the DJ41. Each has its pros/cons. None is considered a super-rep. You will need to research and determine what is more important to you. Aesthetics vs movement? Etc.

BP
NOOB
REF

I am not sure which ones will fit the bezel and band...
I've done hours of research and habe found very very little...it seems most people only discuss sort lines...if you wouldn't mind taking the time, do you know the pros ans cons of each? A super rep is what i am after but if that's not available i want the best of what is.. aesthetics and movement are both very important to me but if i had to place one over the other aesthetics would probably trump movement narrowly but surely.

Sent from the RWI App

carlosl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/18
I've done hours of research and habe found very very little...it seems most people only discuss sort lines...if you wouldn't mind taking the time, do you know the pros ans cons of each? A super rep is what i am after but if that's not available i want the best of what is.. aesthetics and movement are both very important to me but if i had to place one over the other aesthetics would probably trump movement narrowly but surely.

Sent from the RWI App

There is no super rep DJ 41.

If asthetics is priority over movement then REF is your bet. It fixes the hour markers and looks like gen. The movement is an unproven clone that has a slow date change (over the course of a couple of hours).

Overall, you can't go wrong with the NOOB. A solid looking piece (markers are a tad wide) but the movement is a workhorse.

JohnGotti12

Horology Curious
17/3/18
What is REF? I'm not familiar with that, I've heard great things about noob factory but also heard there mostly famous for there submariners..I plan on getting a model with diamond markers on the dial so the wide markers wouldn't be a problem. Also I plan on getting two tone, and I'm not sure if gen parts will fit, so in the case of gen parts not fitting would you happen to know how good the gold plating holds up? Would you recommend noob over REF? what are the pros and cons of noobs DJ41s? Sorry for all the questions its really hard to find info on these djs, thank you so much for your time.

Sent from the RWI App

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
There is no super rep DJ 41.

If asthetics is priority over movement then REF is your bet. It fixes the hour markers and looks like gen. The movement is an unproven clone that has a slow date change (over the course of a couple of hours).

Overall, you can't go wrong with the NOOB. A solid looking piece (markers are a tad wide) but the movement is a workhorse.

I approve this message :p

I've done the research and found that ref is the better buy as it looks closer to gen even the blue dial and markers as what I've seen. But with the unreliable movement and that slow date change wow!:jeff: