• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DJ factory Rolex Datejust

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Looks like this is something new..
Check it out, I am just sharing the information that I’ve found..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talha

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/17
Really interesting. Hopefully the DW font is not as shitty as the ones from ARF and with a more reliable movement.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: lpl

lpl

Renowned Member
3/1/17
New Zealand
Really interesting. Hopefully the DW font is not as shitty as the ones from ARF and with a more reliable movement.

to be honest, the DW font should be the least of our concerns. typically, they go for $100-250 depending on which you get. however, this seems very promising. i own the ARF DJ and even though the watch looks beautiful, the MAIN noticeable flaws are as follows:

- Seconds Hand Cylindrical Shape (as shown in photos)
- Dial Coronet (Crown)
- Crown + Tube
- Crystal (probably the least of your concerns but still a flaw)

This factory seems to have nailed it. If fit and finish is the same as ARF 904L, we've got a winner.

ross29

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/10/09
Unfortunately, I think these are 316

Talha

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/17
to be honest, the DW font should be the least of our concerns. typically, they go for $100-250 depending on which you get. however, this seems very promising. i own the ARF DJ and even though the watch looks beautiful, the MAIN noticeable flaws are as follows:

- Seconds Hand Cylindrical Shape (as shown in photos)
- Dial Coronet (Crown)
- Crown + Tube
- Crystal (probably the least of your concerns but still a flaw)

This factory seems to have nailed it. If fit and finish is the same as ARF 904L, we've got a winner.

You are totally right. Especially the position of the crown on the dial drives me crazy.

Let‘s hope for the best.

lpl

Renowned Member
3/1/17
New Zealand
You are totally right. Especially the position of the crown on the dial drives me crazy.

Let‘s hope for the best.

There are imperfections and I have a crazy OCD with regards to flaws. But my moddedmARF DJ makes me happy without anything Gen but the DW.

jembediah

Renowned Member
20/5/14
correct me if i'm wrong if i'm not mistaken it has been out on TS website

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
These are 904L for sure

ross29

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/10/09
Are these also going to be in 36mm or will they be offering 41mm ? I'e been waiting for the 41mm to hit the market.

lpl

Renowned Member
3/1/17
New Zealand
Are these also going to be in 36mm or will they be offering 41mm ? I'e been waiting for the 41mm to hit the market.

Right now BP DJ 41MM is the best. Right now, there are speculations of companies replicating the 3235 movement (Rolex Movement Replica found on 41mm Datejusts) and when that time comes, these 41mm's will be easier to franken.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I want a dj41 not a djII ... when are they gonna release that

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Icysteven

Looking Around
28/3/18
Hi , i am a newbie here. Anyone knows what's e price range like for a replica from DJ Factory? Thanks