• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Must be REPPED - Basel2018 World Premiere -> NEW GMT MASTER II PEPSI IN STAINLESS STEEL - Ref 126710

Watch-addict

Renowned Member
23/5/15
U.K
Love the Rootbeer reboot and just been reading about the new Deepsea too, Cameron faced 44mm beast, doesnt look massively different but still nice.

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Yeah, I heard Rolex themselves had problems with this color scheme. This is going to be a tough one.

That's because of their persistence to make it out of one singular piece of ceramic. If you look at BLNR rep you'll see that it's made out of two pieces glued together. They have done it already

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I’m not in love with it tbh. The jubilee looks nqr on a sports watch and the red and blue shades are more raspberry and burple

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I believe color of bezel won’t be problem for ARF, I’m more worry about shape of the case and the movement itself.

Reactions: twowheelsdaily

Known Member
15/3/14
Lets wait & see how ARF bang all of us.
i will go for gen if None of the maker can properly rep it.
pepsi is a keeper for sure!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
It’s really a matter of one man’s meat, the other poison

I find it wrong on so many things..

Saulgman

Certified
21/9/16
I need this in my life. I signed up for a gen yesterday but it will probably take years. Get me a perf rep until!

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
From everything I've read so far, BLNR wasnt even on the unofficial release schedule for ARF. I doubt we'll see this before BLNR from ARF...

Noob may put one into production...but lezbhonest, the current BLNR just has two many glaring flaws...the Pepsi would be just as disappointing. Noob needs to perfect the bezel insert manufacturing process AND correct the sh!+ platinum numbers.

I think the Pepsi is going to be a pipe dream for the forum for the better part of this year...

Reactions: johnlogan

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
From everything I've read so far, BLNR wasnt even on the unofficial release schedule for ARF. I doubt we'll see this before BLNR from ARF...

Noob may put one into production...but lezbhonest, the current BLNR just has two many glaring flaws...the Pepsi would be just as disappointing. Noob needs to perfect the bezel insert manufacturing process AND correct the sh!+ platinum numbers.

I think the Pepsi is going to be a pipe dream for the forum for the better part of this year...

Knowing what’s the demand is, I believe ARF will just on the project in no time.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
I believe color of bezel won’t be problem for ARF, I’m more worry about shape of the case and the movement itself.

Lets hope but we must have in mind that;
a) brown is not a primary or secondary color, is a "grey" and respectfully one of the most difficult colors to
achieve exactly the same in most coloring methods.
b) ceramics coloring are a matter of so many factors that is odd to say that we have the control of them..

I think that even Rolex already try their complete production as "one off" to have almost same factors even if they don't control them completely.
And it's Rolex.. they don' t need to achieve the same result that someone else has. They define the "right" color.. i think that is too difficult for any
production line to make exactly the same ceramic color without spend too much for it.

Just imagine that even the air density differences from morning to noon could produce visible differentiations.

Don't be anxious about the replication of this model. We see them replicate models that no one believe that they will sell, even the gens...