• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the most 1:1 Daytona exterior wise?

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
I remember some guys reaction the first time you posted that pic - told you to try and get a refund as it was a fake . . . :D
He was only looking out for me..... He was very sweet and intelligent! We all need friends like him....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tripdog

baltalemule

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/18
This is one of the best 1:1 out there........ No one will know! Ask any TD, they can get it for you!

AhXgN1C.jpg

Is this for sale? PM me your final price. thnx.

Jonj480

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
3/11/14
I have been seeing this a lot lately. There are some guys who are so caught up in the details of a rep watch it is literally bordering on psychopathic. 20X zoom, there is a tiny hairline scratch here, Can you rotate this .01mm to the right. Things that most people wont see with a 5X loupe. If there is one important thing to remember.... At the end of the day, these are chinese replicas. They will never be gen like.... You can get em close, and dress them pretty, brush and polish them, paint em, service em, whatever you want.... at the end of the day, it still is not a Rolex, and it wont ever be and the sooner you get your expectations in line with that fact, the happier you will be in this hobby.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I have been seeing this a lot lately. There are some guys who are so caught up in the details of a rep watch it is literally bordering on psychopathic. 20X zoom, there is a tiny hairline scratch here, Can you rotate this .01mm to the right. Things that most people wont see with a 5X loupe. If there is one important thing to remember.... At the end of the day, these are chinese replicas. They will never be gen like.... You can get em close, and dress them pretty, brush and polish them, paint em, service em, whatever you want.... at the end of the day, it still is not a Rolex, and it wont ever be and the sooner you get your expectations in line with that fact, the happier you will be in this hobby.

Agreed.

SiNNO

Known Member
8/2/16
See this sort of stuff on /r/RepTime quite often.

Usually High school kids wanting that 1:1 flex.