• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona 4130 Clone Working Chrono VIDEO

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
That is Dustin! LOL.

He is the first to get it. I think it was the prototype. Love the blue spring. They tried to get it parachrom. After finding out that it is just a coating kind of bothered me. The whole thing about parachrom is that it won't get magnetized. To put a coating on it to look like it is stupid. Then I remembered. It is a rep movement made too LOOK like a 4130. LOL. Then I am ok with it.

What about swapping the balance out? I know on the 3135 it cant be done and probably can’t be done due to the fact the gens use the Breguet overcoil. I’m pretty sure the rep doesn’t. It has 2 posts vs one on the balance

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I am wondering why no other dealers have this watch?
Angus announced the development already 12 month ago,
now he is silent. Normally he would make a big annoucement

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

lukko

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
+1000...ARF is the best!!!

Yep, actually, but as you know my friend after a few months them could have problems with movements...

this is already known my friend. Toro announced this because Noob gave him prototype examples of this new daytona. Angus had announced that Noob was going to start working on the copy of the 4130 caliber of the daytona. This news, however, all the Chinese dealers knew it. This Noob project dates back to 4 years ago, but later Noob did not have the necessary funds to make it and because Noob changed three bosses within two years. Subsequently with the numerous sales of V6S / V7 sub noob was able to start this new project. but a problem happened, that angus no longer has relations with the Noob factory because he started working with JF / ARF because those of Noob (after he had helped to create for them the V6S) did not listen anymore and he he started working for JF. Noob took this thing very badly and the relationships were interrupted.

At present, it seems that Noob has ready this clone 1: 1 movement, but there is not yet a huge stock for sale. I asked sead and he told me that Noob released this, but nothing is known about the watch, its final price, etc etc beacuse there aren't any stock actually

Reactions: joint07

Keylog74

14/6/13

First batch is only from ToroBravo this is why.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
I think when I started this hobby I thought $300 was a lot for a rep...Im happy with my ARF at the moment (I never use the chrono function). $700 is pushing it for me if the quality is questionable...

What I'll probably do is invest $700 in bitcoin and hodl...when it goes moon and I get my lambo Ill grab a noob daytona along with it

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
700 is not a lot for this accurate clone 4130 chrono functional movement. I am just waiting a few months to make sure it’s reliable and durable like other Asian movements.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Some more candy movement shots:

kigvxh1.jpg

djngnIW.jpg

ZBYWyvY.jpg

OyugQbG.jpg

foZWGgf.jpg

Reactions: maxracingshox

membrelli

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
Also ts-station has it, a great number of versions, ceramic, steel ecc....-

https://www.ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=23191

In my opinion, the caliber is nice ( but it is not known if it is affordable) but the apapreance is bad, it's no comparable as ARF. I think that Noob will propose us very soon a V2 V3 V4 VXX

I have my doubts about a rep perfect for 600/700. But it could make sense

But a rep with a good 8 affordable ??) movement and an ugly appearance has this value : nothing !!! (IMHO)

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Just watched the videos on ts watch but I’ve noticed that most of them did not reset back to zero correctly when started and stopped. I think this movement will need time that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
botsyboy I think that’s just the angle of the camera.

As as for the 116520, bezel engravings to thin and don’t line up with the dial, pushers to short, poor SEL, rehaut to tall and thickness over 13mm inc the crystal.

All this said said who gives a shit, I’m buying one to Franken. For $548 it’s worth it for me for the movement alone. A great achievement by noob. Never thought I’d see the day a full 4130 was cloned, been waiting years for this. Let hope the V6F Patek clone materialises.

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
This whole movement is an EXACT clone of the 4130. Holy shit is is fucking INSANE! This release was all about the movement - who cares about dial print or too thin bezel font (BUY A FREAKING ARF BEZEL THEN). We are getting a full proper 4130 clone for the first time in history and all we can do is nitpick ;)

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
botsyboy I think that’s just the angle of the camera.

As as for the 116520, bezel engravings to thin and don’t line up with the dial, pushers to short, poor SEL, rehaut to tall and thickness over 13mm inc the crystal.

All this said said who gives a shit, I’m buying one to Franken. For $548 it’s worth it for me for the movement alone. A great achievement by noob. Never thought I’d see the day a full 4130 was cloned, been waiting years for this. Let hope the V6F Patek clone materialises.

548 on TS for the 116520 is already a more reasonable price. Do we know if the movement will be plug and play with gen dial? It should since it’s a clone but just want to make sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk