• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC check please

grejfoku

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/13
Hi Guys,
I just received my qc pics of this ARF DJ36.
My only concern is the end link gap at 2 o clock.
What do you think?
All feedbacks appreciated!
PHP:
[[IMG]https://forum.replica-watch.info/core/webkit-fake-url://6e6a2d3b-24f1-44cc-b09c-e36a01c004d1/imagejpeg[/IMG]/PHP][/INDENT]

grejfoku

19/1/13
imagejpeg

grejfoku

19/1/13
Sorry guys. Struggeling with the pic upload. Hopefully you can see something on the second image.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Nope, no pics, but considering the watch is for you, it would make sense that you decide if it's acceptable - no ?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Nope, no pics, but considering the watch is for you, it would make sense that you decide if it's acceptable - no ?

Top that! There expected flaws in all these reps, you yourself is the only one needs be satisfied. If the pics don’t do it for you, request another piece.

Don't Mind Me, I'm here for complications!

gsxin

8/11/07
BTW as a rule of thumb around here, QC pictures are for you to make a decision, not for other members to make the decision for you. If you think there is something very wrong go ahead and ask, but if you are asking if you should take the watch and post the QC pictures then that is something most veterans members won't do.