• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona 116500 Ceramic Bezel 904L first pictures.

rolex116234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/3/18
Thank you, Nikoel. So do u mean there is a more reliable n stable movement made with seconds at "6"? If yes, maybe i should consider a Daytona. : )

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Thank you, Nikoel. So do u mean there is a more reliable n stable movement made with seconds at "6"? If yes, maybe i should consider a Daytona. : )

I mean that the new 7750 transfer gearing hasn't had the problems like the old one did. So the unreliability of the movement @6 isn't as much of an issue anymore. However, there are still extra gears in the drivetrain so this will always affect the movement

No one knows about the reliability of the new Daytona 4130 clone as it has been released a few days ago. You will need to read up on the ARF Daytona thread 150 pages, and then read the new Noob thread around 7 pages last time I checked. Then make your decision as they all carry advantages and disadvantages

Good Luck

Reactions: zaxtonz

lcsrep11

19/8/17
Is it me or does the side profile look completely off?
This is my ARF Daytona
8f5caeea7cd0136b4a9d96df3209ee9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Side profile looks more like a sub to me. Way off a daytona.

lcsrep11

19/8/17
No I was talking about the New Noob when I said it looks more like a sub from the side not the ARF. There is only one perfect Daytona and thats the GEN.

rolex116234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/3/18
I mean that the new 7750 transfer gearing hasn't had the problems like the old one did. So the unreliability of the movement @6 isn't as much of an issue anymore. However, there are still extra gears in the drivetrain so this will always affect the movement

No one knows about the reliability of the new Daytona 4130 clone as it has been released a few days ago. You will need to read up on the ARF Daytona thread 150 pages, and then read the new Noob thread around 7 pages last time I checked. Then make your decision as they all carry advantages and disadvantages

Good Luck

Thank you so much for your advice! :rolleyes:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
As requested...

Icsrep, we can't see pics from photobucket unless you pay them a fee, something they did recently. If you upload your pics to another hosting site like imgbb.com, we will be able to see them.