• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SUBMARINER 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC VRF 1:1 BEST EDITION ON SS BRACELET A2836 Qc pictures

Thetruetyrant

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/18
Goodmorning, I just got my qc pics and it seems on the white stone there is a small black dot on the bottom, also where the barcode is I am not sure if that's just the dirt along the tape or scratche. I hopfully will have a picture on here, I am Having issues posting more than one picture.

M

moyzi

Can you host the photos on Imgur? when I click the links it says third party hosting on photobucket disabled. Does that happen with everyone? Need to see how good the VRF is

Reactions: Thetruetyrant

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
I can open the links but the pictutes are low resolution so it’s hard to tell if the watch has the flaws mentioned by OP. Besides that, there are a lot more QC pictutes than needed to address OP’s concerns. That is argainst the forum rules. Just saying...

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
"on the white stone there is a small black dot on the bottom"

I have no idea what you are seeing. I looked at the pics and the watch looks good. The watch is also covered in plastic, protective tape....including the bar code.

blehbleh215

2/2/17
Such a great piece.
​​​​​​the green looks great, not too dark compare to Noob version

Thetruetyrant

12/2/18
Such a great piece.
​​​​​​the green looks great, not too dark compare to Noob version

I do not see any major flaws but I did need confirmation on the black dot I see. I am not sure if it is just me or if there is a small black dot on the white stone? I posted an img could you assist?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Gotta be a troll.................

Thetruetyrant

12/2/18
No I am quite serious. If you zoom in enough you will see but once you have it on hand it would be much more visable

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
If you rejected it because of that you'll be black flagged by your TD. No, you won't see it on your wrist. It's. $300 fake not a $10,000 gen.