• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Solid Swiss high end Swiss Replicas?????

The Sardinian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
Does Anyone know this:
[SCAM LINK REMOVED]

are this the actual 904 Clones ?
sounds like a fairytale....but they have good box sets

Last edited by a moderator:

TimeValue

11/11/16
Does Anyone know this:
https://www.solidswiss.cd/rolex-subm...k-ceramic.html

are this the actual 904 Clones ?
sounds like a fairytale....but they have good box sets

Be careful as I have a very bad experience with https://www.swisstime.sr/ which looks similar to the site you mentioned , https://www.swisstime.sr/ is a scam site they took my money and stop responding since more than one year. I recommend to select one of the trusted dealers listed in this forum.
Note I don’t think there is replica watches made In Swiss.

Regards

Sent from the RWI App

mcnut

Horology Curious
12/2/18
West coast Canada
www.solidswiss.cd is a scam site. It is an amazingly well done web-site and I almost sent them money myself. Replica watches are made in China. If replicas were made in Switzerland, you better believe Rolex and Swiss authorities would shut them down immediately.

The trusted dealers on RWI is the way to go.

The Sardinian

13/2/18
That’s what i thought!
ryan is my TD! But the boxes from
the site looks good

L

LaPavel

Maybe in the future :D
The level of replication movements does not achieve such quality.
Stay with TD and save your money.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
OP. This is s scam site! Those are pics of gens on their webpages. They will take your money and send you crappy reps instead. Avoid these sites and stick to the TDs that have been vetted by RWI Admins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PETRVSLXIX

1/2/14
It's a scam. I also checked at scamadviser.com to make sure. But I will never dare fooling around without the TDs ;)

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
This site seems to always catch out noobs.i see people posting is this site legit a couple times a month for years now.just pics of gens and gen movements

welfare-watch-guy

5/5/18
I came across www.solidswiss.cd yesterday. I was impressed with the site. It looks very professional, but I was immediately curious about 1) why I never heard it mentioned here on the forums and 2) how in hell a "Swiss" company could operate selling replicas.

FarewellFire

27/10/17
Super smart people. They buy their way to the top of google searches and charge a sum that is pretty believable, considering what they supposedly offer. But of course it is a scam.

Endless11

Horology Curious
31/3/19
They used to list their replicas $1650 up to a month ago. I checked their website reputation and one guy there wrote "there is absolutely no way there is a swiss replica factory in Switzerland - people there make real watches". But assuming there is - here's my thoughts: if you want accuracy a wise watch guy told me to just drive to a local store and buy a cheap quartz. If you are looking for the real thing just buy a second hand or one of the less in demand models. And if you just want to put something really affordable on your hand, I'd say $500 should be your absolute limit because beyond that you can get a really nice automatic gem to the tune of Hamilton for example. I love my Hamilton and together with my quartz they are very very good watches for the price I paid. I like my replicas too but 2-3 minutes lag every day and that they stop after 2-3 days no matter what....they are getting a bit too needy of my attention.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
“Swiss made replica watches” is the biggest scam in the industry. It has been that way since before the internet when they would send out little flyers in the mail. It’s all made in China. There are NO replicas made in Switzerland. If they do actually send you a watch, you will get the same thing you can get from the trusted dealers here, except you will pay 3x more. I’ve seen them advertising the Noob daytonas with “swiss hand made 4130 copy movements” for $1250 usd. Good deal. Haha.

wldszb

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/4/19
U.S.A
I just saw scamsite a website selling replica watches. These watches look good.

Last edited by a moderator:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Stop posting links to non TDs.

Reactions: Raddave

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
The only Swiss high end replicas I know are Frederique Constant :hehehe:

Reactions: QueTip

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I like my replicas too but 2-3 minutes lag every day and that they stop after 2-3 days no matter what....they are getting a bit too needy of my attention.

Do you actually wind them or even wear them? I mean... You know the word self-winding doesn't mean they wind themselves at night while you don't look, right?

Endless11

Horology Curious
31/3/19
Swiss will never make replicas and won't even sell swiss watch parts to other international brands. This based on stories I read about legitimate brands trying to sell with swiss movement.