• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franken 116710LN Build w/ SH3185 Hybrid

DannyTheDoberman

Renowned Member
17/11/16
U.K
My post in this thread was on topic and was an offer to teach how to learn how to fix these mechanical problems, but, as this is not desired. I have agreed to end the discussion.

Ok, I’d like to know how you would go about it?
Please explain

RWIuser88

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/3/18
I'm not going to contribute to more animosity in someone else's thread. It is a low class, petty, mean spirited thing to do. You guys can't help yourselves and will feel compelled to further pollute this thread, so no, I'm not taking the bait. There are enough ways that might work that the OP has already stated. If you trust his abilities, then you have plenty of means to do it yourself should the need arise.

Last edited:

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
I'm not going to contribute to more animosity in someone else's thread. It is a low class, petty, mean spirited thing to do. You guys can't help yourselves and will feel compelled to further pollute this thread, so no, I'm not taking the bait. There are enough ways that might work that the OP has already stated. If you trust his abilities, then you have plenty of means to do it yourself should the need arise.

Translation: i have no idea but want to pretend to be important

Longwood

6/11/17
Florida
What did you use for a movement holder? I’m having one made for my project, I can have him make a extra if needed?

Reactions: KJ2020

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
What did you use for a movement holder? I’m having one made for my project, I can have him make a extra if needed?

what kind of holder? I use xtal gaskets and they have been working for me.

Longwood

6/11/17
Florida
what kind of holder? I use xtal gaskets and they have been working for me.

Nice that’s what I used to get it up and going but I didint like the idea of it. I’m having it machined including the taper at the top.