• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Regmariner Bezel Insert Measurement

Stanco1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/16
Hi everyone! i need some help here on the measurement for regmariner bezel insert.

My bezel insert cracked over the weekend (and i lost the pearl as well), so I am thinking of replacing it.

i found a (two in fact) replacement insert on ebay and raffles dial but their measurement differ slightly and i do not have a digital vernier caliper to measure down to 0.1mm difference and i am afraid that i might waste money buying something that would not fit. can i ask all you expert here if that 0.2 - 0.3mm makes a difference and where else can i get a replacement insert?

for info, the measurement (outer/ inner) are as follows:

- Raffles Dial (38.2mm/ 30.7mm)
- eBay (37.9mm/ 30.5mm)

Rokerite

29/1/17
Have you asked Reg himself if he could source you an actual Regmariner insert? Worst case scenario is that he can't, you never know he might be able to get you one.

Stanco1

15/2/16
Have you asked Reg himself if he could source you an actual Regmariner insert? Worst case scenario is that he can't, you never know he might be able to get you one.

yup i did but still waiting for him to reply my email.

jus trying to find more alternatives as well. :)

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
0.3 mm will be pretty visible. Wait for Reg to answer.

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
You can also buy a pearl and superglue it in its place. I have done it with on off my Noobs.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I just received and installed a SpongeBob insertar on my v6s. Would the spare v6s insert work on a regmariner?

Stanco1

15/2/16
0.3 mm will be pretty visible. Wait for Reg to answer.

okay... thanks for the advise!

You can also buy a pearl and superglue it in its place. I have done it with on off my Noobs.

unfortunately, i first noticed that the insert was cracked. few hours later, my hand bumped on something and saw the pearl dropped out.

osbfro.jpg

I just received and installed a SpongeBob insertar on my v6s. Would the spare v6s insert work on a regmariner?

i have no idea honestly? regmariner is my only sub.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I have just seen the photos, the one I have is black, I'm afraid it won't work as you need a green one. I'd contact Reg, he can surely help.

Stanco1

15/2/16
well, just to share... reg replied me that he is unable to get the insert only, so i took the risk and ordered from raffles dial.

the insert fits but the numbers are too white and the pearl looks ugly AF.

i guess i will break apart the watch v soon to learn and understand more about the watch. i am already thinking if i should spend more to get a noob or another regmariner plus something else now. :D

pic of the old and new insert below.

f6iwi.jpg