• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V7 / ARF / VRF Submariner wich?

P

pcghill

The vrf is the best hulk imo and I've not even had one in hand.going from pics only.im going to order the new 3135 bp hulk and the vrf bp dial and insert and installing on the 3135 bp case as the c g are totally great on the 3135

here is the vrf vs gen they are in different lighting but I bet inn the same lighting the colour of the dial and insert will be very very close.
bGQ0lxg.jpg

smoke How about the LN? VRF or Noob?

Reactions: boutsk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Noob are dead unless you can magically find a v6s or a 1 in 50 v7 for sale.i don't recommend noob watches untill they step up there game.and start making good reps again

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Noob are dead unless you can magically find a v6s or a 1 in 50 v7 for sale.i don't recommend noob watches untill they step up there game.and start making good reps again

I'm wanting to make an order but wonder what the v8 is like. Haven't seen many threads talking about it. Seen someone mentioned the movement not reliable

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The v8 is the same as a v7 .I've seen 2 v8 on rg one had dark insert the other had a bright insert.

boutsk

Known Member
17/4/17
+1. I haven't read a review of vrf 116610 LN yet.

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

P

pcghill

smoke Should I go for VRF for the LN? I want to pull the trigger :)

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
This is a hard decision for the in.if you were talking about the hulk I would say either get the bp sa3135 and order the vrf dial and insert from the td.or if you can live with 2836 then I would say get the vrf
But I guess the same thing applies to the ln .either get the bp 3135 in and order the vrf ln insert .or if you don't mind 2836 and slightly worse cg that 3135 go for the full vrf.

If noob fixes the lug shape on there v8 to that of the v6s or the few v7s v7s then I'll be recommending the v8.But untill that day I can't recommend the noob anymore.and I was a big noob fan

noob if you have any sense and want to be the best in the sub game again you will need to fix the dam lugs so they curve and taper. And fix the dam Sel use v6s braclett or the same moulds and lose that polished clasp as that's just wrong and it's stupid

johnlia

Renowned Member
23/1/17
This is a hard decision for the in.if you were talking about the hulk I would say either get the bp sa3135 and order the vrf dial and insert from the td.or if you can live with 2836 then I would say get the vrf
But I guess the same thing applies to the ln .either get the bp 3135 in and order the vrf ln insert .or if you don't mind 2836 and slightly worse cg that 3135 go for the full vrf.

If noob fixes the lug shape on there v8 to that of the v6s or the few v7s v7s then I'll be recommending the v8.But untill that day I can't recommend the noob anymore.and I was a big noob fan

noob if you have any sense and want to be the best in the sub game again you will need to fix the dam lugs so they curve and taper. And fix the dam Sel use v6s braclett or the same moulds and lose that polished clasp as that's just wrong and it's stupid

Same thing happens for vr.. I’m talking about the clasp now i just want to ask noob F why are they keep installing that polished clasp instead of the right one?

For you smoke , what do you think About swapping the polished one with an sd4k clasp?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Same thing happens for vr.. I’m talking about the clasp now i just want to ask noob F why are they keep installing that polished clasp instead of the right one?

For you smoke , what do you think About swapping the polished one with an sd4k clasp?

Depends how good your sd4k clasp is how is the logo on fliplock. How is the sand blasted part?is the font correct?

Bsmneul

ALBANIAC INMATE
INMATE
16/7/16
Guys what you think i should get vr a2836 or bp a3135

A

Anubiis

For anyone that wants to see close up, there is a video posted about 10 hours ago that is an hour long where it shows 4 Subs. 1 is VRF the other os a Noob wither its a v8 or not I dont know since its entirely in Chinese, but it shows close ups and very good details. At 20:39 sec he compares the crown height between the ETA and 3135 watches.

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x_R8WpQIj8

Reactions: MrDoogers

MrDoogers

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/12/15
For anyone that wants to see close up, there is a video posted about 10 hours ago that is an hour long where it shows 4 Subs. 1 is VRF the other os a Noob wither its a v8 or not I dont know since its entirely in Chinese, but it shows close ups and very good details. At 20:39 sec he compares the crown height between the ETA and 3135 watches.

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x_R8WpQIj8

Good video,

Gen on the left. Good to see them along side each other. Must admit, even in the lighting there the gen seems to have darker insert markers, compared to the VRF. Seems to be closer to the noob.