• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big ARF SD43 Thread, Pics, discussion ,Flaws, Wristshots

The Sardinian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
On the Exile Forum we had a good thread about the ARF SD43 with Nice Pics , discussion about the Flaws and more
I‘ll start with a few pictures

The Sardinian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
I have problems with uploading my pictures...
i‘ll check that later...

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Flaws on some ARF Seadweller 126600.

* Dw not allign
* Wrong date font
* Magnifigning to big or if it is to big font size?
* Pearl not allign and to big
* Triangle not allign with the rolex sign
* Metal dust and small pices on the dail
* Rolex etching not allign @6
* Rehaut not allign
* Case Back ingraving missing color
* Bezel klick not gen like.
* Minute and hour hand, not as 3d like as gen.

Some watches is almost flawless, some got almost all those flaws.

Last edited:

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Flaws on some ARF Seadweller 126600.

* Dw not allign
* Wrong date font
* Magnifigning to big or if it is to big font size?
* Pearl not allign and to big
* Triangle not allign with the rolex sign
* Metal dust and small pices on the dail
* Rolex etching not allign @6
* Rehaut not allign
* Case Back ingraving missing color
* Bezel klick not gen like.
* Minute and hour hand, not as 3d like as gen.

Some watches is almost flawless, some got almost all those flaws.

Most of these are not flaws but QC issues. This watch is a superb rep and probably the best rep out of the box out of all Rolex reps at the current time.

* Dw not allign - Not a flaw. This is a QC issue
* Wrong date font - DW has been updated
* Magnifigning to big or if it is to big font size? - My one has perfect mag as per gen and so does all the pics of the people who have them. I believe it was only very first batch that mag was wrong.
* Pearl not allign and to big - Not a flaw. This is a QC issue
* Triangle not allign with the rolex sign - ????
* Metal dust and small pices on the dail - Not a flaw. This is a QC issue
* Rolex etching not allign @6 - Not a flaw. This is a QC issue
* Rehaut not allign - Not a flaw. This is a QC issue
* Case Back ingraving missing color - Not a flaw. This is a QC issue. Easy fix this one and over time it will probably come off as well.
* Bezel klick not gen like. - Yes same issue with all Rolex reps.
* Minute and hour hand, not as 3d like as gen. - Not an issue for me. Cant tell the difference between the ARF and my gen Rolex's.

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Most of these are not flaws but QC issues. This watch is a superb rep and probably the best rep out of the box out of all Rolex reps at the current time.

* Dw not allign - Not a flaw. This is a QC issue
* Wrong date font - DW has been updated
* Magnifigning to big or if it is to big font size? - My one has perfect mag as per gen and so does all the pics of the people who have them. I believe it was only very first batch that mag was wrong.
* Pearl not allign and to big - Not a flaw. This is a QC issue
* Triangle not allign with the rolex sign - ????
* Metal dust and small pices on the dail - Not a flaw. This is a QC issue
* Rolex etching not allign @6 - Not a flaw. This is a QC issue
* Rehaut not allign - Not a flaw. This is a QC issue
* Case Back ingraving missing color - Not a flaw. This is a QC issue. Easy fix this one and over time it will probably come off as well.
* Bezel klick not gen like. - Yes same issue with all Rolex reps.
* Minute and hour hand, not as 3d like as gen. - Not an issue for me. Cant tell the difference between the ARF and my gen Rolex's.

You are right, great rep but I think QC suck on this model.

Dw is updated and then back to bad again. Some people in exile forum got there watches 2 weeks ago with strange chubby font.

What I heard about the bezel klick, noobs subs and seadweller klicks much more gen like. But you are right again, no one can copy gen bezel action 100%

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Has to be one the best reps

20180123_171215.jpg

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
No, and you don't want a 3135 in it either...

Robertorelojitos

Known Member
17/4/17
Guys there is another terrible flaw on the watch. I have one of the frist batches, the watch seemed perfect on any angle in my qc, in fact in certain light, warm light the watch is truly a master piece. Buuuuut in white jewelry light it is a piece of shit!!!! The cristal has a flaw, it seems extremly scratched!! I think is the ar coating that the did a bad job, first i took out the movement thinking it was dirt from the inside but it isnt. Check this shit out! I am going to put one pic in warm light and other in white. My td is going to send me another cristal, i dont blame him you can only see this whith white intens light. Another flaw is the besel it is terribly asembled. This watch looks amazing but if some one wants to mess with it they would know it is a rep in seconds.

greybeard

Looking Around
16/11/17
I can't see any pictures. You might want to try and external image host like imgur or something like that

Amorist

Horology Curious
13/2/18
Such a good looking watch. Can anyone measure the lug to lug on this? I’ve heard anywhere between 49 to 50.5mm

peterpl

24/7/11
Your watch got the misalignment I talked about. Triangle(12 marker ) to rolex sign on the dial. Still QC.

Where is the misalignment? I cant see it either. Looks spot on to me. Your nick picking at < 1mm tolerances. In real life you will NEVER see it. These pics are zoomed 10-15x as well on the computer monitor.

peterpl

24/7/11
Buuuuut in white jewelry light it is a piece of shit!!!! The cristal has a flaw, it seems extremly scratched!! Another flaw is the besel it is terribly asembled.

What is Jewelry light? Strong LED's or what? No such thing as jewelry light. LOL - cant see any of your pics either.

Also whats wrong with your bezel. My bezel clicks good enough for a rep and I've tightened the rotation so its even more gen like now. The bezel numbers are the best on any rep they got the plat color perfect not like the Noob v7 which almost disappears in low light.

The ONLY issue is the bezel teeth which has been mentioned. They are slightly sharper but there was a member who used a dremel and a plastic softening tip and it worked out awesome. I might try that this weekend on the bezel teeth.

Reactions: stoyania