• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

All I need now is a Yacht! My new Superfranken Yacht Master 116622 Blue Dial (very pic heavy)

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
ilovethiscity hey mate, check out my recent sales ad. Had to make funds for a 15400 blue dial my ad called. What a beauty it was ;) it's in good hands now with a member of this forum.

Reactions: retiredwatchguy68

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
i was the owner and builder of this watch and when i see it i regret that i sold it:(

retiredwatchguy68

No longer active
22/3/11
Marfa, TX
i was the owner and builder of this watch and when i see it i regret that i sold it:(

Ahhh bro I know it was you.. well I’m always open to hearing of other builds you might have to trade one day or something but for now I’m really enjoying it. Just got it back from movement overhaul and keyless reset (date setting etc became difficult) running like a dream now. I’m a big tall mofo and it just wears small compared to my other watches is my only “back of mind” thought :)

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
Ahhh bro I know it was you.. well I’m always open to hearing of other builds you might have to trade one day or something but for now I’m really enjoying it. Just got it back from movement overhaul and keyless reset (date setting etc became difficult) running like a dream now. I’m a big tall mofo and it just wears small compared to my other watches is my only “back of mind” thought :)

i have a new ym dial but dont know if i will build it,thinking off stepping out off the franken game and go gen
have 2 other frankens also
its a very nice watch bro enjoy it

Reactions: retiredwatchguy68