• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A detailed pic comparison of Noob v8 submariner vs gen, where is it?

M1911

Looking Around
13/2/18
I remember before the forum went down, there was a thread comparing the Noob v7 sub vs gen. There tons of pic, and a very very detailed one as well, couldnt find it, trust me i tried. Anyone saved those pics?

Reactions: Duca-conte

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
No such thread. V8 came out a few weeks ago.

bigphill911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/13
Bezel insert needs modded and few other small east tells. Overall great watches to travel with if you want. Two that’s close to gen.

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
Why can't I see people going crazy over the new v8(?) noob sub, in 904L steel yet?
I thought people would be discussing it and it's updates compared with the previous noob sub all over the place :( there is a new one out very recently right?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Kanew
A

Anubiis

The problem is it only comes in the infamous 3135 movement and no ETA equivalent which leads most to suspect it will either, not last long or require major upgrading in terms of reliability to sustain an accurate measure of time.

It poses the following major attributes.

940L Steel. (Closer to gen weight and feel although rougher or sharper edges).
Better Insert with much improved Platinum as seen on the latest v7's.
Correct crow height since its using the 3135 movement so it poses the correct or closer to gen crown position.

Unfortunately the major let down is the crown lugs which are not even close to the v6.

Not to mention the huge asking price for this piece, it is far and beyond a reasonable offer to consolidate a replica of this calibre as an improvement to the v7 regardless of the few modifications it entails.

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
Anubiis appreciate your words, hugely. Thanks for your input man. I hadn't even compared price yet and noticed it was more than previous models etc.
I really notice the difference between 904l and what we've previously had though, for 904l being brighter and whiter looking, so my ears pricked up when I saw it for sale.
I love how the insert numbers look smooth on this latest model too, the last was a rough finish (and not bright enough of course).
Will keep an eye on it :) thanks a lot

Reactions: Adamsjo
A

Anubiis

Anubiis appreciate your words, hugely. Thanks for your input man. I hadn't even compared price yet and noticed it was more than previous models etc.
I really notice the difference between 904l and what we've previously had though, for 904l being brighter and whiter looking, so my ears pricked up when I saw it for sale.
I love how the insert numbers look smooth on this latest model too, the last was a rough finish (and not bright enough of course).
Will keep an eye on it :) thanks a lot

Anytime. Glad to help

Benedict

Looking Around
22/4/18
Nice watch. Excellent choice. Where is the best place to buy a noob Rolex watches??

2timesforealinstagram

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/6/18
Dm me on instagram 2timesforeal for any new about v8 video picture infos peace from guangzhou

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
Benedict Please disregard the above message from a new junior member. The best place to get a rep watch is from a long time member in the sale section here, or from a Trusted Dealer.

Reactions: VIV54

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Benedict Please disregard the above message from a new junior member. The best place to get a rep watch is from a long time member in the sale section here, or from a Trusted Dealer.

RAZiSGB.gif

2timesforealinstagram .....you're "No Saled" for trolling. troll-yellow.gif