Announcement

Collapse

NEW FORUM SOFTWARE

Welcome back folks. Please report any bugs you find here. Thank you.

If not yet done, make sure to UPDATE your password here!
Can't log in? Reset your password here.

Want to sent the tech team and admins away for a dinner?

Donate
See more
See less

Rolex 116613LN Superfranken (Pic heavy!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex 116613LN Superfranken (Pic heavy!)

Hello RWI,
    it feel good to be finally back! Now I want to introduce you my superfranken 116613LN which was build by the famous German modder zocker4711

It looks and feels like the real deal, I think the pictures can describe it perfectly fine.
    • GEN crystal with LEC
    • GEN dial
    • GEN hands
    • GEN 18k bezel
    • GEN insert
    • GEN 18k crown
    • GEN datewheel

Only three parts are not gen. For the case, I used a Noob v7 case from ToroBravo. The bracelet is the well-known BP two-tone wrapped. The movement is of course a serviced Yuki 3135. So far I'm very happy with this build, although the Yuki is running in the minus figures. The whole build cost me about 5,000 EUR.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	6564727Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	6564726Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	6564725Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	6564724Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	6564723Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	6564722Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	6564721Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	6564720Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	6564719Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	6564718Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	6564717Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	6564716Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	6564715Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	6564714Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	6564713Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	6564728

Attached Files

Nice build and all but damn, for 5k you can almost get a gen 16613

Comment

Allmost if you have a nother 5k then u can buy 2nd hand

Comment

That is true, but I really wanted a 6-digit-sub this time, and a used 116613LN start at 8k. However I'm not sure if I will keep this baby for too long, it's flashier than I thought. Nonetheless it looks awesome, especially in sunlight. The pictures can't do her justice.

Comment

I have the exact same build up for sale over in RG down to the BP Wrapped Bracelet.

I can confirm that it's amazing! Great build
          Parts breakdown: Genuine Dial Genuine Hands Genuine Bezel Assembly + Insert + Springs Genuine Datewheel Genuine Crystal Genuine Tube + Crown Noob V7 C

Comment

Yeah you didnĎt want to sell me yours so I had to build my own :P

Comment

Iíll give you points for effort. $5k eur though... not worth the effort ($) for what is still a rep imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Maz78 View Post
                Iíll give you points for effort. $5k eur though... not worth the effort ($) for what is still a rep imo.
                Why not?

5k is is around half the price of a genuine in comparable condition.

The watch will will hold its value, or break it apart and recoup costs.

Comment

Zocker told me the parts for the 116613LN were hard to get and will only climb up in value.

The gen parts cost me about 3700 EUR total by the way, I looked on chrono24 and other websites and I have to say I really made a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by silentflight View Post

Why not?

5k is is around half the price of a genuine in comparable condition.

The watch will will hold its value, or break it apart and recoup costs.

Each to their own. Iím new to the rep game but I wouldnít be comfortable spending that much to make a Franken. $5k EUR is a fair wad of cash to spend on something that is still a rep... Props to the op though, it does look great.
                    Last edited by Maz78; 14-02-18, 11:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Manager View Post
                      Yeah you didnĎt want to sell me yours so I had to build my own :P

I'm selling it now!

I'm buying a gen so no need for it anymore. Probably listing here soon, my price is going to be a steal considering what these parts are going for. I could part mine out for more but it would be such a shame to destroy a beautiful build.

Comment

Man I love this. I want to pull the trigger on gen so bad. One more year and Iím doing it! Sweet build truly looks gen

Comment

The pilworx 116710LN gen bezel build
                          The pPPP - The Must Have Mod For All Older Rep Ceramic Rollies

Comment

Originally posted by feni View Post

I'm selling it now!

I'm buying a gen so no need for it anymore. Probably listing here soon, my price is going to be a steal considering what these parts are going for. I could part mine out for more but it would be such a shame to destroy a beautiful build.
                            Yeah, I think I just commented on how great a build you have. I would keep it, if I were you. You have the gen LB, right?

And OP, yeah, congratulations on your great build! Nice piece there! Wear it in good health!

Comment

Its not the costs guys, its the emotion and journey you going through. Although i would never do something like that lol

Great build OP! :claps:
                              WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

Working...
                              X