• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I am thinking about the 126660 because of the wider bracelet, should sit more comfortable on the wrist.

yes and no, the watch wears a bit more balanced but due to the wider bracelet its bigger and wears "bigger" on the wrist.
i like the 21mm bracelet more.

the wearing comfort depends a lot to your wrist. If you have a thin wrist but flat upperside it wears better than on a bigger and rounder wrist.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Think the best DSSD out of the box is the ARF V3? (I’d get the 2824).

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

yes, your good with it. Build quality is awesome and the blue to black course is also better than V2. For me also best OOTB

Reactions: Katarsis and CRSO

CRSO

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/10
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
So, is the general consensus that the 116660 v3 by arf very close to accurate for the blue fade model? Still not 100 on which one to get buy I definitely want the blue fade dial.

The list on here rates the black dial arf 116660 as NWBIG.

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/2/17
yes and no, the watch wears a bit more balanced but due to the wider bracelet its bigger and wears "bigger" on the wrist.
i like the 21mm bracelet more.

the wearing comfort depends a lot to your wrist. If you have a thin wrist but flat upperside it wears better than on a bigger and rounder wrist.

I am the "big and round wrist" type and might continue to wear my BK NOOB DSSD then ;-).

H7-25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/18
I am also behind the DSSD (maybe there will be a XF/VRF version in the future, along to the pretty good SD43). For me the fading dial is stunning.

I am following RWI since a while and I‘m really wondering that the Deepsea seems not to get that much attention in the Rolex community here. Is it just because the watch is huge or why - interested to hear the opinion of those who are longer in this topic than me.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
I am also behind the DSSD (maybe there will be a XF/VRF version in the future, along to the pretty good SD43). For me the fading dial is stunning.

I am following RWI since a while and I‘m really wondering that the Deepsea seems not to get that much attention in the Rolex community here. Is it just because the watch is huge or why - interested to hear the opinion of those who are longer in this topic than me.

I think it has to do with "small wrist syndrome"
But then again, I feel that the 116660 wears smaller than a 44mm AP for example and I see alot more of those.

I have 18,5cm wrists and I think the DS wears perfectly on me. My favorite watch hands down.

Reactions: Picasso74

Goldenboy74

Known Member
21/4/21
Hello everyone, what is the best deepsea to date?
What are the changes to make to make it more like the gen?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Hello everyone, what is the best deepsea to date?
What are the changes to make to make it more like the gen?

giphy.gif

Do some research, make your choice and join the club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RobSe1

bosnjo_o

Horology Curious
28/2/20
Hello guys,i hope you’re good in this covid situation.
Would like to ask your opinion about dssd noob v7 ?
Thanks a lot.

bosnjo_o

Horology Curious
28/2/20
Thanks a lot.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Thanks a lot.

Covid is easy compared to your question, Research!