• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

Engelmatch

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
6/12/18
Hello, which version to choose between the vrf max, the ARF or the noob ? In order to change the insert and maybe the bracelet as it’s said to not be top quality, thanks !

Engelmatch

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
6/12/18
Also, do anyone have a link on how to properly cha he the insert on a rep ? I tried to find it on the forum but i failed, I’m new and maybe I don’t properly use the good way to search on the forum

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
ij0GX.jpg

Reactions: Handojin

roum

Horology Curious
5/5/18
Morning guys! I’ve read the whole tread and tried to find more info on the forum but still not clear on which is the most accurate DSSP blue rep. ARF,VRF noob v7 or BP? Any clue?

Thanks in advance!!

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Morning guys! I’ve read the whole tread and tried to find more info on the forum but still not clear on which is the most accurate DSSP blue rep. ARF,VRF noob v7 or BP? Any clue?

Thanks in advance!!

To be honest (sadly^^) you already got the answer...it‘s not clear. Every Maker has it‘s own pros and cons....there is no „best version“ it depends on what is important to you ( Caseshape, Dial, insert, Hands, Material...) they are all good reps (ARF, Noob, VRF) but i wouldn’t go with BP - the others are better.

The „best version“ could be a VRF with gen/ARF insert, ARF bracelet. Thats my opinion.

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
"Official DSSD Club"

I went with the Noob (Black) and Spongebob insert (on the way), It’s what works for me, just like RobSe1 said, it’s what you can live with and like.

Reactions: RobSe1

roum

Horology Curious
5/5/18
Many thanks for the info, guys! Very useful. Where do you use to find spare parts (ARF bracelet, spongebob or ARF insert, etc.). TD’s use to have that or should I look EBay?

Thanks all!!

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Many thanks for the info, guys! Very useful. Where do you use to find spare parts (ARF bracelet, spongebob or ARF insert, etc.). TD’s use to have that or should I look EBay?

Thanks all!!

You can ask your TD if he can order the spareparts when you order the watch. Otherwise you have have to buy 2 watches and change the parts!

Spareparts especially from ARF are rare as fuck!! mostly not available - only with good connections.

a tip from me, Email Mr.Timezone for spareparts (Francis) it will take a while but normally he can get it. But be patient, 2Months waiting time is normal. :)

roum

Horology Curious
5/5/18
You can ask your TD if he can order the spareparts when you order the watch. Otherwise you have have to buy 2 watches and change the parts!

Spareparts especially from ARF are rare as fuck!! mostly not available - only with good connections.

a tip from me, Email Mr.Timezone for spareparts (Francis) it will take a while but normally he can get it. But be patient, 2Months waiting time is normal. :)

Good, many thanks for all your help! Really appreciated!!

Reactions: Taz71

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Testing one if my Xmas gifts, a WatchPod.

6c66f300e23cd960f5dedb301306c039.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RobSe1

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
That’s funny right there!

i meant which factory or gen though!

Sorry Mate, couldn’t resist. Maybe you could do some more better pics with good quality for me? and a straight Dial Shot :)

Reactions: KJ2020