• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

orpeesai

MULTI ACCOUNT
4/5/13
My entry to this club... Swiss movement, noobfactory! Manage to id this piece through the serial no.
:cny:

imagezeu.jpg

Bigjule111

Renowned Member
1/3/11
Nj
Hey. I've been out of the game for a bit. But now the weather is getting nicer and that means time to rock short sleeve shirts and a nice watch on ure wrist :). Anyways I picked this dssd from another forum and I'm just trying to source were it came from. Is it a noob or what version it is? I haven't a clue neither did the seller. I had a bk dssd about 2 yrs ago. Really can't tell much. I do see that the dial looks a lil deeper black. Also the ceramic insert looks deeper in color and shinier. So what u guys think? Any noticeable flaws u see? Besides the pearl looking a bit chunky. Thanks View attachment 20199 View attachment 20200 View attachment 20201View attachment 20202 View attachment 20203

Bigjule111

Renowned Member
1/3/11
Nj
I think the insert not sitting down flush enough. What u guys think? Is it easy to remove? Just sand and stick on right?

Bigjule111

Renowned Member
1/3/11
Nj
What is actually a BP? I've been away from the forums a bit. I think the insert was installed. It was sitting really high. I just popped it off only has a little bit of glue on there. Shaved it down. Looks a lot better. Orig I thought it was a insert from Trevor. That's if he's still around.

Bigjule111

Renowned Member
1/3/11
Nj
Thank u brother. Now y u think it's a BP? Honestly so hard to tell. The one thing that looks a lil different from my bk that I sold 2 yrs ago is the dial looks a lil more black. Not glossy but just more dense. And the insert pretty nice and shiny.

Santiago

Looking Around
9/5/13
Hey, folks, just joined the forum to find the best DSSD replica on the market. Laid off and had to sell my real one, and miss having that weight and presence on my wrist. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. If this is posted in the wrong spot, I apologize in advance, just getting started her. Thanks, and have a great day.

max@job314

Known Member
13/3/12
Finally joined the club!

Quick rain shot I took a few months ago. Just now getting around to posting it =)

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
What is actually a BP? I've been away from the forums a bit. I think the insert was installed. It was sitting really high. I just popped it off only has a little bit of glue on there. Shaved it down. Looks a lot better. Orig I thought it was a insert from Trevor. That's if he's still around.

You are correct. Thats a Noob DSSD with a Trevor Bezel Insert.

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
Just joined the club a few weeks ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Samuel Jurado

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/13
I'd like to join the club...

Here's mine, it's a BK - I like it very much. In the other photo, it's sitting next to the daily wear Marathon GSAR it bumped off of everyday wrist duty.