• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

slimslim

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/10
"Anti-Politically Correct" i love this the idea of a politician being in any way correct is hilarious. so how do i get the dssd banner? i want in :)

that is to say i too am Anti-Politically Correct

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Well, I'll officially be part of the club next week.... I have some QC pics to share, but that's it for now I'm afraid....

Replicamake 21j - no mods yet of course, but waterproofing and Trevor insert are imminent.... :)

820Vr.jpg

QirXY.jpg

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
First thing I'd do to improve the watch is get the Glidelock on a flat surface on it's side so that it's not on an angle and very gently tap these two areas down. The get stretched open during the assembly process but not put back into place so that there's a nice even gap between the fliplock and the deployant....

jolex.jpg

probably the easiest way to do this is to simply unscrew the Glidelock from the bracelet, put a piece of paper that's been folded in half, then half again for a cushion, then use something hard like a hammer that has some kind of thicker tape (electrical/duct) to protect the finish, then gently tap on each side. Check for symmetry and adjust as needed. :)

Don't forget to show us the face of the watch, I'd like to see the RINGLOCK engraving. So far so goo though. :)

Well, I'll officially be part of the club next week.... I have some QC pics to share, but that's it for now I'm afraid....

Replicamake 21j - no mods yet of course, but waterproofing and Trevor insert are imminent.... :)

Looks good to me. :)