• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I'm not sure that I'm happy with it yet, but I can easily change the center image when I want to. It does use the right font for the bezel insert though...

coldwin

8/8/09
Its that BK version?
Looks awesome! O_O
I stole the sig graphic so figure I'd better get official here... WBK original until I upgrade to the BK version here in a few weeks...

dssdm.jpg

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
Have you tried adding a Ring Lock? That will add a little more "mass" to the outside and bezel and then shrink the center image a tad. And add the coin edge around the perimeter...

I know it may look too much like a watch at that point, but its distinctive enough to be instantly recognizable as a DSSD.

Something like this perhaps?

DSSD.jpg

DeepDiver73

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/10
well any day now..... just wish EMS would speed up and get my DSSD dropped off at my door... the suspense is getting unbearable:bounce:

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
No need to quote the whole post. :) The NATO strap is 22mm at the lugs, the DSSD is actually 21mm. Always better to go a hair wider than a hair short- nothing worse the seeing those spring bars in my opinion.

xeebot

Known Member
5/9/10
Thanks for the info ThinkBachs. Thought it looked a little wide, makes sense now. BTW, I didn't quote it all, I actually took out several pics, wanted to make sure he saw my question.:D

Mambo

I'm Pretty Popular
24/8/09
I was wondering, anybody here that put their DSSD on a dive buckle and strap from Ted Su ??

Mambo

I'm Pretty Popular
24/8/09
Almost forgot ... I would like to enter the club with my DSSD :)
Ultimate with ETA 2836 & no mods

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Great pics P4GTR. Where did you get your DSSD from?

Thanks! It's from Trevor. I posted a review of the watch with more pics a few days ago if you want to check it out.

DeepDiver73

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/10
well my wait is finally over.... can i join the club now please :whistle::whistle:

after much reading and head scratching and looking at various pics i finally decided to buy an ultimate DSSD with the asian 2836 movement from trevor's store.

i ditched the metal bracelet for the maratac zulu and i've been wearing it instead of my usual dive watch.

DSC_0047.jpg